User:GogglesKunInkling/Splatoon (manga) FC Results
|This page is an archive.|
It contains older discussions that are no longer ongoing. If you wish to discuss one of the topics here, please bring it up on the live discussion page.
May 31st - August 5th
Nominated by GogglesKunInkling
- Strong Support. I'm a HUGE fan of the manga!!! (|Contribs) 11:21, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
- Strong Support! I now think that is will be good on the front page as it is interesting and different from just normal Splatoon. Also the manga itself is awesome! Read it if you haven't already! 13:09, 30 June 2016 (UTC)
Whatever you guys think it is, you admins are the Judd-ges! (get it?) (|Contribs) 11:21, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
Slight oppose. I don't hate it, but the page needs to be improved for it to be on the main page. Plus, it's not even mentioned in Splatoon so, well it just can't be on there :(
16:16, 2 June 2016 (UTC)
I have improved some! You should check it out or something. Second of all, you can read some of the manga. There will be proof that it can be mentioned in Splatoon. Come on, bra, let it be main! Fan of your Corocoro manga.... GogglesKunInkling! (talk)
- Oppose because of how new it is. It's definitely got potential! However, it needs a lot more info and the Rider page should probably be combined with it. --Bzeep! talk 02:10, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
- Strong oppose. Doesn't even discuss the plot. Nyargleblargle (Contribs) 02:43, 3 June 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose. It still needs a lot of work in various areas to be considered featured article-worthy.
The manga makes the world of Splatoon even more intresting. It uses the Splatoon rules and world, and all those things. Goggles is hilarious, but Knit Cap seems even more popular (I think it's due to the fact that her trait is Cutey). This manga is CoroCoro realated. Just wanna point it out.
Now that the article has been improved and expanded, and that I have read the manga, I think that it is definitely good enough to be on the front page.