Hello, YourUsername! I'm Samurottlover. I'm a Splatoon 2 player (soon will be a Splatoon 3 player), a profreshional salmon run worker, a Coroika Cosplayer, and a Rank X player. I'll be busy on weekdays cuz School, but sometimes i'll play in the Weekend. If you want to become my friends, you can enter my friend code below.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code
Friend Switch Code: SW-8554-7436-9790
My Account Name: Cosmic Sky (this is not my real name)
I'll accept anyone friend request and maybe we can play league battle together without using the voice chat. I don't really like using voice Chat.
Thank You! \(•v•)/
My Sandbox is here!!! Feel Free to check it \(*w* )
My Fav Gears and Weapons
Here are some of my fav gears :
- Headgear : Festive Party Cone, Skull Bandana, Octoglasses, Retro Specs, Worker's Cap, Do-Rag, Cap, & Glasses.
- Clothing : White Sailor Suit, Annaki Yellow Cuff, Takoroka Crazy Baseball LS, Green Cardigan, Short Knit Layers, Varsity Jacket, Baby-Jelly Shirt & Tie, Mountain Vest.
- Shoes : Moist Ghillie Boots, Amber Sea Slug Hi-Tops, Gold Hi-Horses, Old-Timey Shoes, Toni Kensa Soccer Shoes, Smoky Wingtips, Marination Lace-Ups, Hero Snowboots Replicas, Red Sea Slugs.
You can order them if we passed each other on the lobby or if i somehow show up on the Square.
I use all kinds of main weapons, from shooter to brella, except charger. And my fav Main is : Roller & Slosher.
Everything that I want in Splatoon 3
- A new Ranked mode
- my concept for new mode is Squee-G Guider. In this mode, you have to guide a single Industrial Squee-G located in the center of the stage. You can guide it by throwing bombs while riding it and guide the Squee-G to the goal at the enemy base. The Squee-G can be distracted by the opposing team or by your teammate. It can also located a Ninja Squid user. The scoring system will be similar to the Rainmaker, but you have to guide it because the Squee-G have a mind of it's own.
- An easier way to get Super Sea Snails and Ability Chunks, like a minigame.
- A new concept of Ranked & League Battles: After 2 hours or so, only the stages are changing. For the mode, you can choose from all 4 modes which one that you want to play. If you changed mode after a battle, you will placed in a new room
- New Idols & NPC to poke around with.
- Squid Sister and Off the Hook back, also Cap'n Cuttlefish and all of the Agents of Squidbeak Splatoon.
- New Stages with some are returning from both Splatoon and Splatoon 2
- Please be Bluefin Depot/Urchin Underpass/Mahi - Mahi Resort. I heard they are really good stages.
- For Sploon 2 Stages, i wonder will it be Shellendorf Insitute or The Reef.
- A new brella type weapon & new brushes.
- A new Sub weapon.
- A new and returning Special weapon, like "The Invincible Kraken", Inkstrike, Ultra Stamp, Inkjet, Splashdown, Etc.
- A new weapon brand line (Like Annaki (this is my concept), Example : Annaki Dynamo Roller, Annaki Hydra Splatling, Annaki Glooga Dualies, etc.)
- Returning old weapon brand line, like Sheldon Picks, Kensa Collections, with some of them are new.
- Sheldon's Picks : Splash-o-matic 5, Party Clash Blaster, Plastic Carbon Roller, Rapid Tri-Slosher, & Nautilus 27.
- Kensa Collections : Kensa .96 gal, Kensa Rapid Blaster Pro, Kensa Flingza Roller, Kensa Explosher, & Kensa Ballpoint Splatling.
I'll add some more if there is some interesting ideas.
I'm only participate splatfest from the Chicken vs. Egg (2020) so, i don't participate in too many splatfest
Chicken vs. Egg (2020) : Team Egg (loss). I choose team eggs cuz i like eggs, sometimes i bored eating chicken. But with eggs, you can boiled it, fry it, make a cake, etc.
Trick vs. Treat (2020) : Team Treat (win). I choose team treat cuz candy and chocolate, even if i don't celebrate halloween cuz i'm a moslem & this is my first time encountering 100× battle and win.
Super Mushroom vs. Super Star : Team Super Mushroom (win). I choose team super muhroom cuz the super star only makes you invincible only for a few seconds. And also won my second and thrid 100× battles.
This is my first ever Minifest: Drop Roller vs Stealth Jump.
This is my second minifest that i'll held in Late 2021 or Early 2022: Opening Gambit vs Last-Ditch Effort
|10 Edits Barnsquid|
|50 Edits Barnsquid|
|100 Edits Barnsquid|
|Super Mushroom Barnsquid
in ChessMaster's third Minifest!
|Arrows Winner's Barnsquid
in ChessMaster's third Minifest!
|Ice Cream Barnsquid
in ChessMaster's fourth Minifest!
|Team Neo Barnsquid
fighting for Team Neo in YOLO2020's first minifest!
in Firewave's 1st Minifest!
|Checkers vs Chess Barnsquid
in ChessMaster's fifth Minifest!
|Drop Roller Barnsquid
I shortened the stage's name so i can remember & pronounce it easily. (Sorry if some of the nickname i give annoy you! ( T-T)/
- Musselforge Fitness: Musselforge
- Starfish Mainstage: Starf Mainstage
- Humpback Pump Track: Hump Back
- Inkblot Art Academy: Inkblot Art
- Sturgeon Shipyard: Sturgy Shipyard
- Moray Towers: Moray
- Port Mackerel: Port Mack
- Manta Maria: Manta Mar
- Kelp Dome: K Dome
- Snapper Canal: Snapper Can
- Blackbelly Skate Park: BB Skate Park or Blackbel Skate Park
- Walleye Warehouse: Walleye Ware
- Shellendorf Insitute: Shellendorf
- Arowana Mall: Arowana
- Goby Arena: Goby Aren
- Piranha Pit: P Pit
- Camp Triggerfish: Camp Trigger or Triggerfish
- New Albacore Hotel: New Alba or New Albacore
- Ancho-V Games: Anchovy
- Skipper Pavilion: Skipper Pavil