Jump to navigation Jump to search
New weapon checklist
On weapon announcement (i.e. SplatoonJP / SplatoonNA twitter)
- Grab the three promo images from the announcement: Open the image in new tab and add :orig after ".jpg" for the full resolution (but low quality) version.
- Promo images previously named File:S3_<WEAPON_NAME>_Twitter_SplatoonJP_Image<1|2|3>.jpg - should be File:S3_<WEAPON_NAME>_Promo_Image<1|2|3>.jpg going forward
- Promo image should be added into Weapon Brand.
- Get the 128x128 weapon image from a datamine, if available.
- Weapon image from the datamine should go to the place that makes it work in the infobox: File:S3_Weapon_Main_<WEAPON_NAME>.png
- If it's a weapon that was not leaked, do not place image, so that it redlinks as a reminder to upload it.
- If new, create the weapon's page. If returning, add Splatoon 3 info to the existing page.
- Update in weapon lists:
- Weapon class page: Shooter, Roller, Charger, Splatling, Slosher (type), Dualie, Brella, etc...
- Related weapons (if it's a variant or has a family, e.g. Slosher <-> Slosher Deco, Rapid Blaster <-> Rapid Blaster Pro)
- List of special weapon sets in Splatoon 3
- List of sub weapon sets in Splatoon 3
- DLC article
- Create a category for the Sub x Special combo if it's a new one (should be redlinked at the bottom of the weapon page).
On weapon final release
- Update Promo images to full-res versions from SplatoonUS tumblr:
- Update weapon image to 256x256 version from SplatNet
- Update final values in the weapon page (cost, level, special points)
- Add quotes section with Sheldon's blurb and twitter quote.
- Create demonstration video
- Update Rumors and leaks page if the weapon was leaked previously
On access to game files
- Create a pseudo-3d render image
New gear checklist