User:WhistlingSquid/hero mode format
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Description: A place to repair the old mission pages for Octo Canyon
- Press to enter squid form, and swim through that ink!
- Cover enemy ink with your ink to move through it.
- Hide in your ink with . You’ll recover ink while hiding.
- Jump through that squid ring with .
- Not a lot of cover here. Hide in the ink with and move slowly so it doesn’t see you.
- Toss a bomb with to distract that shielded slob, then splat him in the back!
- Ah, a Launchpad.
- Hmm…Not bad.
- Remember, you can look around with !
- "Woo! I’m impressed. Now hop onto that Launchpad.
- Hit that Balloon Fish with some ink to pop it!
- Ah, a vault. We’ll need to find a key to open that.
- You can turn into a squid () to slip through grates.
- There’s the key.
- Now use the key to open the vault!
- You’re a natural. Onward!
- You want that armor. Trust me.
- If you’re hurt or overwhelmed, retreat and catch your breath. That’s combat 101!
- Don’t forget to strafe and backstep while you’re shooting.
- You… You’re still alive! This crazy plan might work after all.
- Toss a bomb with to distract enemies, then attack while their backs are turned!
- Well done.
- Don’t look down. Or do. Whatever.
- Wow. You must REALLY hate balloons.
- Pro tip: you can slip through grates in squid form ().
- Remember: you can reset the camera with !
- Stay alert. You never know what might be on the other side of a wall.
- AMBUSH! Cook these clowns!
- Tenta Missiles! Click to activate ‘em, then fire ‘em with .
- Well done.
- Now we’re cookin'!
- There it is! Bust in and grab that Zapfish!
- 1 Quotes
- 2 Gallery Mode Image Test Original
- 3 Gallery Mode Image Test 1
- 4 Gallery Mode Image Test 2
- 5 Gallery Mode Image Test 3
- 6 Gallery Mode Image Test 4
- 7 Gallery Mode Image Test 5
- 8 Gallery Mode Image Test 6
- 9 Gallery Mode Image Test 7
- 10 Gallery Mode Image Test 8
- 11 Gallery Mode Image Test 9
- 12 Gallery Mode Image Test 10
|Marie's Quotes||Sheldon’s Request & Level Quotes|
|Let’s get moving.||Ok, take this with you. It’ll help me gather some practical battle data.|
|Huh. There are Rolonium bundles here.||This is the Hero Roller! You can fling a big wall of ink while on the ground with .|
|Perfect.||Or you can press in midair to fling a longer, narrower stream of ink!|
|There you go with your impulsive secret-finding again…||You can also hold while moving to roll ink all over the ground!|
|Octopods incoming!||Hit the Rolonium bundles to charge them with your ink!|
|More Octopods ? So annoying.||Jump here and swing your roller|
|Ugh. An Octobomber. Pasteurize this dirtbag!||Yeah, like that! Your vertical swing inked the area in a flash, right?|
|Get cooked, Octoslob!||It’s the Sting Ray! Arm it with , the fire with !|
|By the way-Octohurlers throw Rolonium at you. I thought you might want to know.|
|What a pro.|
|There’s a launchpad in the back, but first you have to get past those Octohurlers|
|No rest for the squidkid!|
|Look! The Zapfish!|
|Just a little farther!|