- Thanks for the welcome message. — Exaskliri (they/them) (talk | contribs) 01:30, 28 March 2022 (UTC)
Congratulations on receiving patroller rights! You will now have:
- Exclamation points on the recent changes page, next to each un-reviewed edit.
- A [mark as reviewed] button on diff pages. Click it after you have reviewed an edit, so that other staff members know that all necessary review and action has been completed for that edit.
- For more details, see Inkipedia's patrolling guide.
- A rollback button on the recent changes page. It instantly reverts multiple edits to a page. This should only be used for reverting vandalism and spam, because it doesn't have the option of leaving an edit summary.
- You can add a confirmation prompt to this button (to prevent accidental clicks) at: Special:Preferences > Appearance > Show a confirmation prompt when clicking on a rollback link
You may add your details to the staff list.
If you have not already, join us in Discord, where you will get access to the staff channel. This is the best way to get help from admins and chat about ideas.
Can you upload a still version of the Tri-Stringer's rotating model, as it is missing from its article. Thanks in advance. Sincerely,01:51, 27 May 2022 (UTC)
- I re-added the image. Thanks for the notice. — Exaskliri (they/them) (talk | contribs) 02:24, 27 May 2022 (UTC)
Special points to S1 main weapons
The points needed for each special are set and solely depend on what the special is. It is not necessary to add a parameter of special to the infobox of each main weapon in Splatoon as the main weapon or set is not related to it. Only what the special is. It's not a variable that changes between weapons who have the same special. Shahar (talk) 12:40, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Hi. I'm aware of that (the points being the same for all kits with the same special; that info can be found on the special gauge page). I added the points on each main weapon page so people looking at a main weapon page won't have to open its special's page to find out the points. — Exaskliri (they/them) (talk | contribs) 12:53, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Yeah I don't think it's necessary, why not include duration and endurance while you are at it? Shahar (talk) 12:58, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
New SRL Tweets today.
SRL Tweeted today about Brushes, showcasing both the Inkbrush and Octobrush. Can you upload the clips, their thumbnails and the intro image? As I'm bad at capturing thumbnails... Sincerely,13:14, 19 July 2022 (UTC)