User talk:Fancy squid
Yeah I try to do that But I forget,Thanks for the tip!Fancy squid<:= (talk) 01:31, 8 February 2021 (UTC) @Fancy squid, I noticed that you are making a lot of edits to your user page in a row. Try using the preview button to check if it looks good before you save your edit. Eminence Chatter 16:33, 7 February 2021 (UTC)
|Milk Chocolate Winner's Barnsquid
ChessMaster's second Minifest!
Thanks!!!!!Fancy squid<:= (talk) 16:10, 22 February 2021 (UTC)
|Arrows Winner's Barnsquid
in ChessMaster's third Minifest!
Possible minifest in the future.
So uh turns out I don’t know how to make headings on an iPhone so no new chapters for my fan fiction (not that I had any clue were it was going.)seriously I have no original ideas for this and I can’t stand the stale plot that feels like a series of bullet points.Fancy Squid (talk) 00:29, 13 July 2021 (UTC)
Looking for ways to help
- There are many ways:
- Click on "random page" in the sidebar, then add missing information, fix typos, or do whatever improvements you can think of on the pages you find.
- Or, you could just read pages you are interested in instead of random pages, and make whatever improvements you can think of.
- Work on short term tasks.
- Work on long term tasks and projects. Heddy (talk) 14:22, 4 August 2021 (UTC)
This will probably sound stupid and random but I've just been really anxious for the past month or so when I lost my switches kickstand. All of a sudden my switch will just send me random notifications about my saved data or whatever and it's been stressing me out so much. Have these notifications ever shown up for you before?Fancy Squid (talk) 00:21, 3 December 2021 (UTC)
- Hey! My friends kickstand comes off often, and it’s no biggie. The notifications are probably because micro sd chips go behind the kickstand, so if it’s gone they might fall out. However, if you don’t use a micro sd, it’s probably ok. 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕪𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝟠𝟝<コ:彡 (talk) 02:24, 3 December 2021 (UTC)
I just looked on amazon, and there are tons of switch kickstand replacements. If you do have a lot of data on that card, it might be good to buy a replacement.--𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕪𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝟠𝟝<コ:彡 (talk) 14:21, 3 December 2021 (UTC)