Hey, IanMS00! You've made a ton of awesome edits recently, and I wanted to see if you'd be interested in joining the official Inkipedia Skype chat. If you are, you can respond to this message or leave me a message here! Thanks for your contributions! - ShrimpPin 23:43, 30 June 2015 (UTC)
It looks like you either haven't voted on GuyPerfect's request for rights, Lumoshi's demotion, or both. Please consider reading those issues and voting on them! Thanks, NepetaLast (talk)
Hey Ian! You've done an awesome job editing over the last few weeks. I've granted you the Patroller tools, which basically means that:
- Your own edits are automatically marked as patrolled.
- You can mark others' edits as patrolled.
- You can use the rollback feature to revert edits.
Any help with patrolling edits is great, but you're certainly not obligated to. If you'd like, you can also give yourself a flag at Template:Patrollerlist. Keep up the great work! ~SuperHamster Talk 23:34, 15 August 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you, SuperHamster! I'll be sure to use these new powers as best I can. Of course, since school starts soon, I'll be on the wiki a bit less, but I will still do what I can. Thanks again! - IanMS00 talk 00:55, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for the message! Basically, any edit in Recent Changes with a red ! next to is is unpatrolled. That means a patroller (a trusted user) has not reviewed it yet. By marking an edit as patrolled (in the "diff" section of an edit), you're saying that it's a quality edit with no spam or incorrect information. I hope this cleared things up! - ShrimpPin 13:55, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
How am I considered spam? I'm literally just putting my thoughts out there. Is that necessary for deletion? --Wow (talk) 01:34, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
- I don't know. Just wondering. My job on the wiki is to look for and eliminate spam. I don't know if what you have is considered spam. Sorry, man. - IanMS00 talk 01:36, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
That's fine, but I'm not a spammer. I hate those kind of people. --Wow (talk) 01:38, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
Marked for deletion?
Hey, I got a question: Why is my most recent page marked for deletion? Sub Classes are nothing official but I think it can really help people out :( User:Antrolos
- I actually do like the premise of the page you made. I definitely think it deserves to be somewhere on the wiki. However, it's never officially recognized in game, and so really should not be covered in the way you did. However, I definitely agree with you in that it's helpful. I reccomend either talking to an admin, like ShrimpPin, or bringing up your idea on the Ink Pump for everyone to discuss. - IanMS00 talk 20:33, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
ShrimpPin told me to put it on the Weapons page. -Antrolos
I just wanted to thank you again for your support on the Sub Classes and I want you to know that I nominated you for the Inkling of the month of September } -> Antrolos