Hey, IanMS00! You've made a ton of awesome edits recently, and I wanted to see if you'd be interested in joining the official Inkipedia Skype chat. If you are, you can respond to this message or leave me a message here! Thanks for your contributions! - 23:43, 30 June 2015 (UTC)
Hey Ian! You've done an awesome job editing over the last few weeks. I've granted you the Patroller tools, which basically means that:
- Your own edits are automatically marked as patrolled.
- You can mark others' edits as patrolled.
- You can use the rollback feature to revert edits.
Any help with patrolling edits is great, but you're certainly not obligated to. If you'd like, you can also give yourself a flag at Template:Patrollerlist. Keep up the great work! ~SuperHamster Talk 23:34, 15 August 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you, SuperHamster! I'll be sure to use these new powers as best I can. Of course, since school starts soon, I'll be on the wiki a bit less, but I will still do what I can. Thanks again! - IanMS00 talk 00:55, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for the message! Basically, any edit in Recent Changes with a red ! next to is is unpatrolled. That means a patroller (a trusted user) has not reviewed it yet. By marking an edit as patrolled (in the "diff" section of an edit), you're saying that it's a quality edit with no spam or incorrect information. I hope this cleared things up! -13:55, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- I don't know. Just wondering. My job on the wiki is to look for and eliminate spam. I don't know if what you have is considered spam. Sorry, man. - IanMS00 talk 01:36, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
Marked for deletion?
- I actually do like the premise of the page you made. I definitely think it deserves to be somewhere on the wiki. However, it's never officially recognized in game, and so really should not be covered in the way you did. However, I definitely agree with you in that it's helpful. I reccomend either talking to an admin, like ShrimpPin, or bringing up your idea on the Ink Pump for everyone to discuss. - IanMS00 talk 20:33, 30 August 2015 (UTC)
I just wanted to thank you again for your support on the Sub Classes and I want you to know that I nominated you for the Inkling of the month of September } -> Antrolos