02:01, 20 December 2019 (UTC)
Potential multiple accounts
Hi there. It has come to our attention that this user account might have been created to work around a block placed on another user. We have identified multiple similarities between this account and that of InklingFixer who was recently blocked for persistent disruptive behaviour. This matter has been raised with the staff team, and if you are found to be in violation of our multiple accounts policy, more action will be taken. Regards, GloverMist (talk) 11:08, 20 December 2019 (UTC)
Battle Lobby change
Hi there, just wanted to say that I believe there was no real reason for you to revert my cleanup edit to the Battle Lobby page. You described it as removal of content and vandalism, but in reality it was just condensing information that was repeated several times to make the page easier to read - plus, several fixes to accuracy and typos. It’s considered good manners to dispute an admin’s edit with them on their talk page before changing it, especially before calling it vandalism. Hope you understand! GloverMist (talk) 09:42, 26 December 2019 (UTC)
Inkling Pro, you previously edited the Inkling page and changed all references to Inklings to lowercase, saying that your dictionary said it was lowercase. However, there are multiple uses for the word Inkling. There is:
- a slight knowledge or suspicion, a hint.
- the main player character from the Splatoon series.
Inkling (Splatoon) is a name, and as such, a proper noun which is to be capitalized. And inkling (a slight knowledge or suspicion, a hint.) is a noun, but is not proper and is thus not capitalized. I understand the mistake, and have made a few mistakes myself, but this is the second time you have done this. Please stop this behavior, or you are eligible to be banned. You already kind of are. Stay Fresh (a slang term for cool)! £|_@|\/|€1232(Talk) 19:47, 7 April 2020 (UTC)
- Just to second this, all official Splatoon sources show that Inkling, in terms of the in-game species, is spelt with a capital letter I. I’ve reverted your edits to the page for this reason. This is the second time this has happened, so do remember that now! Cheers. GloverMist (talk) 20:01, 7 April 2020 (UTC)
- This is the stupidest thing an administrator has ever written— 02:03, 8 April 2020 (UTC)
| The user, InklingPro, has been blocked from editing the wiki for 3 days.
Reason for block: Disruptive editing, including:
While you are blocked, you can still read the wiki, but cannot make any changes.
Please do not remove this notice from your talk page.
Please review your actions and understand that edit warring, as well as trying to change the Manual of Style without consensus, is considered disruptive and will eventually result in a permanent block. Thanks, ~SuperHamster Talk 02:39, 10 April 2020 (UTC)
- I was just trying to help. I am a master at grammar and could see millions upon millions of capitalization errors. I was trying to fix them, but every time I try, my edits get reverted. These capitalization errors seriously detract from the reading experience of the wiki. I hope you understand.— 03:02, 10 April 2020 (UTC)