You can look at my user page for help click "Edit Source" on my page DON'T EDIT MY PAGE THOUGH!
to answer your question on your user page
First, click Upload file. Then you want to select the picture you want to upload. Make sure it has a simple name to make it easier to find. Then go to the bottom of the page and click upload, and after that, click 'edit' or 'edit source' depending on whichever you like better. After that, click on the black and white mountain icon next to the link uploader, and select your file. It should add it to your userpage. You can also use your file for your sig, for an article if it's for an article, etc. Sorry that's it's so wordy! But I hope I helped. If you have any questions you can talk to me or any other user here. Dynamo
- This might help: User:Dedf1sh07/Guide#Uploading Files onto Inkipedia dedf1sh07[talk] 22:15, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
I got it! Cool!
Please remember to always sign your comments with either ~~~~ or ~~~ I saw that you've left a message on other users' talk pages without leaving a signuture, and you even removed your signature from a message. Signatures let people know who wrote what, so please sign your messages. Thanks! dedf1sh07[talk] 00:10, 7 June 2021 (UTC) Oh ok! Got it!Splatto (talk) 00:36, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
- Additionally, if you want to remove one of your comments, please use <s> and </s> instead of removing it altogether.
Like thisdedf1sh07[talk] 03:32, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
To adjust image sizes after that code down there, put this line after the HERE (This one |) and then put any number then after the number, put px.If you don't put any number, it will be very big and will take up a lot of space. I hope this helps! ChessMaster [TALK] 15:32, 11 June 2021 (UTC) (Code down below)
Adding images to Gallery
Hi, I noticed you struggled to add images to the Easter egg gallery. To do this, add the file onto the gallery WITHOUT BRACKETS OR "FILE:". Then, you could add a vertical bar (|) to add a caption if you want. Hope this helped! dedf1sh07[talk] 03:09, 15 June 2021 (UTC) (Example below)
- In addition to this, please utilise the “Show preview” button when trying to make edits you’re unsure of. This will allow you to check your edit before saving so you don’t need to edit so many times in a row. GloverMist (talk) 06:11, 15 June 2021 (UTC)
Ooooooooohhhhh ok That's why. Thanks!Splatto 20:04, 15 June 2021 (UTC)
I noticed that you uploaded a photo that is extremely blurry. The Switch controllers have a screenshot button. It is better to use the screenshot button, because it will take a perfect screen capture. Heddy (talk) 00:43, 4 July 2021 (UTC) It's actually the camera lens, so how do I stop it?
- Actually I found out how because I I'm just gonna use my phone to take a picture. Splatto 01:41, 4 July 2021 (UTC)
- I advise against that, because cameras cannot properly capture a screen. The result will always be low-quality. Do you really want to make low-quality contributions to Inkipedia? Why make low quality photos when you could simply press the screenshot button on the controller to instantly capture a perfect image? Heddy (talk) 03:12, 4 July 2021 (UTC)
Oh okSplatto 11:36, 4 July 2021 (UTC) WOW you are right.