Messages will be archived after page surpasses 35,000 bytes. The current page size is 8,277 bytes.
Archive can be found here Archive 1. Dates until 1-7-2021
Moving your userpages
I moved your Draft2 page from your old username to your new one, though redirects still exist from the old name. If you want to move anything else over you can feel free!
- Ok, thanks! I was wondering how to do that! :) 16:32, 29 January 2021 (UTC)
Hey Squid400, I think you are experienced with editing a wiki, and you are very helpful, so I added you to the autopatrol group. This basically means that staff will no longer be required to review your edits. Let me know if you have any questions, and have fun editing! Heddy (talk) 03:10, 30 January 2021 (UTC)
- K, thank You !!!! :) will get right to it! 18:10, 30 January 2021 (UTC)
- Congrats, BTW am I on autopattrol--PrinzTheKazooOverlord WIKI!!! 18:18, 30 January 2021 (UTC)
- But I have been active and helpful to the wiki... This is about that time the bots blocked me isn't it *Sob*, I was off for a few days because something serious happened
- What has caused me not to be autopatrol?--PrinzTheKazooOverlord
WIKI!!! 14:55, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
- To be autopatrolled, you need to make good and consistent edits to mainspace pages. Since only 20% of your edits are outside of the user space, this may be why you are not autopatrolled. Eminence Chatter 15:02, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
- @Prinz the overlord: You are active and helpful, but you are relatively new to Inkipedia with about 2 months of editing. If you have further questions please contact me on my talk page because this is not related to Squid400. Keep up the great work editing! Heddy (talk) 17:12, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
RE: Competitive:Dark Tetra Dualies
The tetras may not have Ink Armor, but there's a high chance your teammates will. You gotta remember that armor is and has been a prevalent special throughout Splatoon 2's lifespan, with one of the most common weapons in X rank right now being NZAP 85, and teams in tournaments sometimes running TWO armor weapons. And like I previously mentioned in my edit summary, most comp players will tell you having ink armor not break from bombs is a valid reason to run it. SeeDeeEss (talk) 02:11, 17 February 2021 (UTC)
- Ok, did not know that. i hardly ever play with ink armors, OR with the tetras as they have horrible acuracy. Thanks for clarifying. Squid400 (talk) 16:33, 17 February 2021 (UTC)
hey there squid! i was just wondering where you got those userboxes?
- Well, from this link Category:User boxes. Look and see if you find anything interesting! P.S. Stay fresh --Squid sisters Squid400 (talk) 20:08, 18 February 2021 (UTC)
Citation needed template
I just wanted to hit you up about this edit. The user was right to add the citation needed template in this case as they saw an uncited claim which they thought to be incorrect. In this case it was one person's word against another's and with no extra info you can't side with one over the other. Both edit warring as well as your rather aggressive edit summary were not helpful in this situation.
- Sorry bout that. I thought that because of what p.j. gt said, there was more evidence for it not to be a citation needed than needing a citation. I did not mean to cause an edit war. Sorry, i will try not to do it again in the future. Squid400 (talk) 18:22, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
You are a patroller now so you are expected to handle issues like this in a respectful and excellent way. In the future please remember that someone's word does not override the need for a citation. A citation needed tag can only be satisfied by a link to reliable evidence. Anyone who questions the truth of something can add a citation needed tag, and if a long time passes without evidence being provided, then they can remove the unproven claim.
Congratulations on receiving patroller rights! You will now have:
- Exclamation points on the recent changes page, next to each un-reviewed edit.
- A [mark as reviewed] button on diff pages. Click it after you have reviewed an edit, so that other staff members know that all necessary review and action has been completed for that edit.
- For more details, see Inkipedia's patrolling guide.
- A rollback button on the recent changes page. It instantly reverts multiple edits to a page. This should only be used for reverting vandalism and spam, because it doesn't have the option of leaving an edit summary.
- You can add a confirmation prompt to this button (to prevent accidental clicks) at: Special:Preferences > Appearance > Show a confirmation prompt when clicking on a rollback link
You may add your details to the staff list.
If you have not already, join us in Discord, where you will get access to the staff channel. This is the best way to get help from admins and chat about ideas.