Version 2.6.0 (Splatoon)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adjustments and fixes
- Arowana Mall: Layout in Turf War has been changed to match the layout in Splat Zones, but the grates that connect between the high platforms in each team's area will be removed.
- Moray Towers: Layout in Turf War has been changed to match the layout in Splat Zones.
- Until now, team assignments in Ranked Battle were completely random, but some consideration will now be given to equipped weapons when assigning teams.
- Ranked Battle matchmaking will be changed so that players of the following ranks are not matched together:
- S+ and S
- S and A+
- A- and B+
- B- and C+
- This change may be subject to further adjustment depending on changes to matchmaking times that occur as a result.
- Decreased the number of rank points lost if teams are made uneven by a connection error, resulting in defeat.
- During Ranked Battles, when a team plays at a disadvantage due to unavoidable issues such as teammates being disconnected, and then loses, the winning team's points will be decreased by an amount proportional to the time they benefited from the above conditions.
- Ink Saver (Main): Increased the maximum possible ink saved from 40% to 45%.
- Ink Saver (Sub): Increased the maximum possible ink saved from 25% to 35%.
- Ink Recovery Up: Increased the maximum possible ink recovery rate from 67% to 82%.
- Special Duration Up:
- Opening Gambit: Increased the amount of Run Speed Up and Swim Speed Up applied to the equivalent of three main slots of each of those abilities.
- Last-Ditch Effort:
- Tenacity: Increased special gauge refill rate by 20% while the ability is active.
- Comeback: The ability will now also apply the effect of Special Charge Up.
- Haunt: The effects of Damage Up, Defense Up, and Run Speed Up will also be applied when the player with Haunt is marked by Point Sensor, Echolocator, or Haunt.
- After leaving the base, the effects will continue for 3.5 seconds.
- Additionally, the equipped weapons of opponents will be displayed over them.
- Bomb Sniffer: The ability will now reduce the damage dealt by Splat Bombs, Suction Bombs, Seekers, and Ink Mines by 40%. Damage dealt by Burst Bombs will be reduced by 20%.
- Only the first 100 points of damage are reduced.
- Damage values do not include the effects of Damage Up or Defense Up.
- The Vibe meter has been changed to a Splatfest Power meter.
- Splatfest Power will be decided when Splatfest starts and is based on factors such as rank.
- Splatfest Power will change based on the player's wins and loses of Splatfest matches.
- The player with the highest Splatfest Power in a team will gain a slightly bigger amount of points.
- Players were previously matched up based on playstyle, but will now be matched up with players with similar Splatfest Power.
- More Splatfest Power will be gained after a match if the opposing team had a higher average Splatfest Power.
- Players in a team who chose "Continue" after a game will have the number of consecutive games they have played displayed.
- Changed how the Killer Wail's aiming prediction is displayed.
- When Super Jumping, the effects of Comeback sometimes experienced a delay and activated too late.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Sheldon's Picks, the additional weapons set image