Version 2.8.0 (Splatoon)
Two new pieces of gear have been added, which will appear in the in-game shop at random. These new pieces of gear are in collaboration with CoroCoro Comic in Japan.
Adjustments and fixes
▲ 60% to 40%
▲ 60% to 75%
|Zink Mini Splatling|
▲ 60% to 40%
|Refurbished Mini Splatling|
| Aerospray MG
|▲ Reduced spread of shots while jumping to be the same as shots taken when not jumping.|
| Rapid Blaster
Rapid Blaster Deco
|▲ Increased movement speed while shooting by 12%.|
| Rapid Blaster Pro
Rapid Blaster Pro Deco
|▲ Increased movement speed while shooting by 15%.|
▲ Reduced spread of shots while jumping by 50%.
| L-3 Nozzlenose
L-3 Nozzlenose D
|▲ Increased damage dealt to the barrier around the Rainmaker weapon in Rainmaker mode by 20%.|
| H-3 Nozzlenose
H-3 Nozzlenose D
|▲ Increased damage dealt to the barrier around the Rainmaker weapon in Rainmaker mode by 40%.|
| Sloshing Machine
Sloshing Machine Neo
|▲ Increased movement speed while shooting by 11%.|
|▲ Adjusted ink spread when continuously swinging brush to also ink the area where the player is standing.|
|Ink Mine||▲ Reduced the distance the player is moved backward after placing an Ink Mine.|
|Stealth Jump||▼ Removed the ability to attack while super jumping with this ability active until the player has landed completely.|
- Arowana Mall: Adjustment made to prevent players from taking unintended shortcuts in all modes.
- Bluefin Depot: Fixed an issue that allowed players to move inside certain objects in Rainmaker mode.
- Camp Triggerfish: Adjusted the size of the “Don’t retreat!” warning zone near team starting areas.
- Piranha Pit: Adjustment made to prevent players from taking unintended shortcuts in all modes.
Multiplayer bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to jump higher than intended when touching an opponent’s Splash Wall.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.