Version 3.1.1 (Splatoon 3)
From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
Version 220.127.116.11.0 ⟶ 3.1.1 ⟶ 4.0.0
For Splatoon 3
For Splatoon 3
Version 3.1.1 is an update to Splatoon 3 that was released on 2 May 2023 at 01:00 UTC. This update added new data related to Splatfests as well as minor bug fixes.
|“||In addition to adding data relating to future Splatfests, we released this update to adjust how stages look during Splatfests. Please note that we plan on making further changes to ink coloring when using Color Lock in the next update.
The next update is scheduled to be released at the end of the current season. It will focus primarily on balance adjustments and adding features for the new season starting in June.
Added features, feature improvements, and adjustments
Changes to Splatfests
- Data relating to future Splatfests has been added.
- Adjusted things like screen brightness and ink coloring on stages during Splatfests.
Fixes to multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where players who Super Jumped to a player who was using a Zipcaster would sometimes land in an unintended location.
Fixes to Salmon Run
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the game to crash at the start of a special wave in rare cases.
Fixes to Splatfests
- Fixed an issue where the music and performances in Splatsville and Inkopolis during a Splatfest would become out of sync if the main menu was open for a long time.
- Fixed an issue where edits to a player's locker would be canceled if the player was editing during a schedule transition.
- Contrary to the update notes, Color Lock was still changed in this update, but went unmentioned.
- Before: vs. vs.
- After: vs. vs.