Version 4.6.0 (Splatoon 2)
Sheldon's Picks weapons (ten returning, two new):
- Sploosh-o-matic 7
- Aerospray PG
- N-ZAP '83
- Grim Range Blaster
- Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose
- Permanent Inkbrush
- Fresh Squiffer
- Bamboozler 14 Mk III
- Soda Slosher
- Heavy Splatling Remix
- Special gear, which was given out for the Hare vs. Tortoise through the Switch news channel. This includes four pieces of headgear and two sets of four shoes, four Pearl-styled and four Marina-styled:
- Weapon badges were added, which appear in the weapon selection screen based on the total Turf Inked with each weapon:
- Red (100,000p)
- Bronze (500,000p)
- Silver (1,000,000p)
- Gold (9,999,999p)
Specifications for some of the main weapons have been changed.
| Splattershot Jr.
| Aerospray MG
| .52 Gal
| N-ZAP '85
| .96 Gal
| Luna Blaster
| E-liter 4K
| E-liter 4K Scope
| Heavy Splatling
| Splattershot Pro
Specifications for some of the sub weapons have been changed.
Specifications for some of the special weapons have been changed.
Specifications for certain gear abilities have been changed.
|Ink Resistance Up||
Points required to fill the special gauge for some weapons have been changed.
||▲ 200 → 190|
|Classic Squiffer||▲ 180 → 170|
|Tri-Slosher Nouveau||▲ 180 → 170|
|Ballpoint Splatling Nouveau||▲ 230 → 220|
|Dapple Dualies||▲ 180 → 170|
|Dapple Dualies Nouveau||▲ 180 → 170|
Fixes and adjustments
- Fixed an issue on Ancho-V Games causing players who switched back and forth between forms near the sponge in front of the Spawn point to occasionally clip inside the stage terrain.
- Fixed an issue in certain modes on Goby Arena allowing players to gain access to the raised platform in the opposing base via the grating in front of the opposing Spawn Point.
- Fixed an issue while using the Goo Tuber or Custom Goo Tuber, in which the white area in the player's ink tank indicating ink consumption would decrease gradually as the player switched back and forth between forms while storing a charged shot.
- Fixed an issue making a Torpedo seem to disappear when viewed by the player who launched it if the Torpedo was destroyed just prior to hitting an opponent it was targeting.
- Fixed an issue causing a Booyah Bomb lost by being thrown into the water or out of bounds not to count toward the number of times a player used their special weapon during a match.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ultra Stamp to pass through certain objects such as the umbrella portion of a Splat Brella or a Splash Wall when thrown, despite the targeting guide indicating that the object would be hit while aiming.
- Fixed an issue causing players to jump higher than intended when jumping off a sponge at the instant it expanded in size.