Version 5.5.0 (Splatoon 2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Specifications for some of the main weapons have been changed.
Hero Shot Replica
Octo Shot Replica
| Splat Roller
Krak-On Splat Roller
Kensa Splat Roller
Hero Roller Replica
| Splat Dualies
Enperry Splat Dualies
Kensa Splat Dualies
Hero Dualie Replicas
| .52 Gal
.52 Gal Deco
Kensa .52 Gal
Points required for using specials have been changed for certain main weapons.
|Forge Splattershot Pro||▲ 200 → 190|
|Luna Blaster||▲ 180 → 170|
|Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose||▲ 190 → 180|
|Slosher Deco||▲ 220 → 210|
|Kensa Splat Dualies||▲ 210 → 200|
| Splat Brella
Hero Brella Replica
|▲ 200 → 190|
|Kensa .52 Gal||▼ 180 → 190|
|Custom Jet Squelcher||▼ 180 → 190|
|Foil Squeezer||▼ 190 → 200|
|E-liter 4K||▼ 180 → 190|
|E-liter 4K Scope||▼ 180 → 190|
Fixes and adjustments
- Fixed an issue in Inkblot Art Academy in which it was possible to enter the opposing team’s base by jumping over certain walls in Turf War, Splat Zones, and Rainmaker.
- Fixed an issue in Skipper Pavilion in which it was possible to enter the opposing team’s base by transferring between certain grates.
- Similarly to previous versions, the English translation of the patch notes lists the update as releasing on 24 September 2021, which was instead when it was announced.
- Nintendo of America support page for Splatoon 2 updates
- Nintendo JP support page for Splatoon 2 updates