|“||Fans of Zink appreciate the detailed stylings and air of sophistication. From uniforms to sneakers, Zink keeps inklings looking fresh in sportswear from H2T (that’s head to toe, for those of you that don’t watch Inkopolis’ Next Top Model).||”|
Zink seems to be the main supplier of athletic wear, with the majority of their gear pertaining to some kind of sport. These include basketball shoes, a cycling shirt, and a baseball jersey. They also designed the Zink Mini Splatling. According to the official Japanese Twitter account for Splatoon, Zink produces refined, sporty fashion sometimes fitting into an oldschool style. 
For the category page, see Category:Zink.
- Zink stickers can be seen on the trucks in Inkopolis Plaza before a Splatfest begins and during the event.
- Zink's Japanese name, "Aironikku", is just the English word "ironic". It is unknown what this has to do with the brand itself.
- The Zink brand is heavily featured on the Splash Screen, with White Seahorses, a purple shoebox, and a banner, all displaying the Zink logo.
- The Zink brand is possibly based on the Australian clothing brand Quiksilver, as both are named after elements on the periodic table (zinc and mercury respectively, the latter of which is often called quicksilver). Zink clothing also provides "quick" stat boosts (as in Quicksilver) and features a vaguely similar logo, furthering the similarities.
A Jellyfish wearing an unnamed Zink shirt.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Totanic||The Totano is the European flying squid. Might also be a reference to the RMS Titanic|
|Spanish||Tintaz||From tintar (to ink), or tinta (ink.)|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-26). Retrieved on 2016 January 26.