Hello, my name is Pinkolol16, and I am a female. I've edited at several wikis, namely at Wikia. I love lots of video game series including Splatoon. I happen to be an Australian, so I tend to get things the main parts of the world shrug at (such as regionised names etc.) since Nintendo of Australia just loooves to leech off of Europe... which is a good thing since I really dislike the NoA localisation of Splatoon.
I also want to own every piece of clothing in the game and have succeeded so far.
Very inactive mostly, I come here very periodically for information sake. I also enjoy finding things. I found some of the Splatfests' winning texts at least the later ones and I did a bit of messing around in Splatoon (with colours and octos, and money). Don't worry, I have morals, so you never saw me performing any of that stuff. Even online, I should've just been some laggy squid from Australia as per normal. Yay (wavy arms)
Though I edit if I can, and see the need. I love Splatoon to the point where I have at least 3 dumps of the original game's files stuck on my computer (version 1, then two dumps post Callie-Marie splatfest), heaps of merchandise, all the original amiibo and the game. I love the series :v
How I found Inkipedia
Quite simple, really. I used a wiki sparingly and then I heard that Inkipedia was a reliable source of information and I looked and while it wasn't wrong, lots of information from my side of the game was missing, like the different names for gear, different quotes from the Squid Sisters, all were just so low in quantity. Eventually I figured I'll fix the quotes someday as I was doing with the clothes until I found the Ink page, and now I tend to add information about these things:
- Ink colours and pairings
- Splatfests and my versions and roles
- Squid Sister Quotes for the Nintendo of European/Australian versions.
- Gear names.
- Lyrics to the gibberish songs
This list may grow bigger but I like editing here, it's Splatoon, of course I like it.
Me in Splatoon
I obtained all the gear.
- Hats often used: Sporty Bobble Hat (3 slots), Safari Hat (/Jungle Hat, the firefin one), 5-Panel Cap, Squid Nordic
- Shirts often used: Dark Urban Gilet (rarely), Zekko Hoodie (rarely), School Jersey (Turf Wars, Splat Zones), Sky Blue Squideye (Rainmaker)
- Shoes often used: Red Hi-Tops (3 slots)
- Weapons often used: N-Zap 89, Aerospray RG (rarely), Splat Roller/Krak-On Splat Roller (ranked), Tentatek Splattershot, Carbon Roller (rarely), Splattershot Pro (Rainmaker) Wasabi Splattershot (Rainmaker)
I also created several OCs in Splatoon I rp as occasionally.... it levels up my gear :)
|Team Rock Barnsquid|
|Team Eating Barnsquid|
|Team South Pole Barnsquid|
|Team Dancing Barnsquid|
|Team Dog Barnsquid|
|Team Anti-Pineapple Barnsquid|