Inkipedia talk:Ink Pump
With the recent difficulties of getting formal consensus to make decisions, I'd like to suggest that we make a template that can be used to mark a major discussion. Pages with the template could be linked to on Recent Changes via a category or something. Nyargleblargle (Contribs) 20:09, 27 July 2017 (UTC)
- I think we need clear guidelines on what makes a major discussion, and what is a consensus. A lot of decisions are made off-site now on Discord simply because it's real time chat and those on the server get notifications about it. Is a major discussion one that is time-pressured? Site-wide change? Site-interface change? Affects some (but not all) users, such as mobile? As for consensus--Sigma talk 04:41, 30 July 2017 (UTC)... perhaps a time limit and if no-one bothers to vote then the motion is passed as a "not enough care one way or another".
- We can certainly add more quick links to the top of Recent Changes via MediaWiki:Recentchangestext and to Inkipedia:Maintenance with the number of ongoing discussions (pages in the category). Perhaps make a quick filter list for recent discussions, though I don't think you can filter by multiple namespaces?
- We could make use of the MediaWiki:Sitenotice for really important discussions.
- 11:30, 28 July 2017 (UTC)
- Seems like a good idea. Many discussions never get anywhere because people don't have easy access to them. Making them accessible on the recent changes list would solve that. Heddy (talk) 22:24, 6 August 2017 (UTC)
Splatoon 2 Hero Mode Placement
The placement of the Sardinium looks absolutely ridiculous (e.x Return of the Octarians), it should be placed after the Sunken Scroll information. When compared to the original Hero Mode Information (e.x Octotrooper Hideout) it looks sloppy and disorganized. --Snowwarrior92 04:03, 30 July 2017 (UTC)
- I only did that because Sardinium appeared before the Sunken Scroll in the infobox. And on that note, shouldn't "scroll" be lowercase in the infobox as it was for the Octo Valley pages? Sigma talk 04:06, 30 July 2017 (UTC)
- I understand the confusion, but we should try to keep to the original format from Splatoon 1. On another note we should change the scroll to lowercase to keep with the original format.--Snowwarrior92 04:17, 30 July 2017 (UTC)
- I understand where you are coming from and maybe we should try to work together. It might prevent stepping on eachother's toes.--Snowwarrior92 04:45, 30 July 2017 (UTC)