Inkipedia talk:Ink Pump
How do you add pictures?
- If you scroll to the bottom of a page, there should be a link that says “desktop” or “mobile view”. If it says “mobile view” there, you are in the right place. If it says “desktop”, click the link and it should bring up a completely different view of the page. On the left is a list of links, and the third from the bottom will say “upload file”. Click the link and it will bring you to a new page. There should be “choose file” button, click that and it should bring up your photos, (or whatever you use if you use an android or something) after that it’s relatively self explanatory. If you need anything else (or if this is too long) just contact me again. I’m still here unless I am not, FLAME1232(Talk) 20:17, 24 June 2020 (UTC)
Questions about Agents&The main page news
- You should add that callie and marie costumes are beaung added to super smash bros ultimate on the main page (Mipha (talk) 22:57, 28 July 2020 (UTC)) Mipha
- How and where is agent 3 childish? Is this just manga and stuff or fanfic or did I just miss a huge part of the story? (Actually, it can be debated wether agent 3 is 18 or not. It is possible that Marie’s comment is just another whopping fourth wall breaker) And also I think that that might have been added at some point, but it’s been a month. FLAME1232(Talk) 23:52, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- What exactly do you mean by drop down menus? If you're talking about the alerts and notices icons I can still access those. I don't know what other drop down menus you could be talking about. 20:29, 26 June 2020 (UTC)
- I think he is talking about the mobile view drop down menu when you click on your user name. If that is what he is speaking of, then I am having this problem too. FLAME1232(Talk) 20:32, 26 June 2020 (UTC)
- Everything should at least partially work now. You may have to wait a couple minutes for the fix to start working. 22:27, 26 June 2020 (UTC)
A number of weapons are not included in the Splatoon 2 graphs on the Ink Saver (Main) Page.
link to the page here. The weapons not included on the ink consumption graphs are:
On the "Shooters" graph: Squeezer, Glooga Dualies
On the "Slosher/Brella/Blaster" graph: Explosher, Bloblobber
On the "Chargers/Splatlings" graph: Nautilus 47
Will somebody with the know-how please get on this? Thank you.
Policy change: notability of people
Notability is now defined for real people! The notability policy now determines which people can have their own Inkipedia article. Please comment if you have any ideas for improving this policy. Heddy (talk) 05:18, 5 August 2020 (UTC)