From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
This page is a list of helpful tasks that all editors can do to improve Inkipedia. Thanks for your help!
Tasks Everyone Can Do
- Stubs need expanding. (121 pages)
- Articles with todos need general improvements as written. (22 pages)
- Articles under construction should be finished. (8 pages)
- Incomplete articles should be finished. (10 pages)
- Articles needing images (103 pages)
- Articles needing images fixed (102 pages)
- Unused files should be added to articles or marked for deletion.
- Dead-end pages need links on the page.
- Orphan pages need links going to them.
- Oldest pages may need updating if content is out-of-date.
- Low quality images should be improved and marked for deletion when replaced. (38 images)
- Files with duplicates may be unnecessary.
- Future category should be checked for updates. (4 pages)
- Pages using duplicate arguments in templates need correcting or removal of the duplication(s). (0 pages)
- Short articles (Note: may be disambiguations which cannot be improved).
- Random page to improve.
- Wanted pages — These are "red links". Fix a red link by removing it from pages it is linked to, making a redirect, or starting the desired article.
- Wanted categories — Create, rename to an existing category, or fix a bad reference.
- Wanted templates — Check template code, possibly import desired ones from Wikipedia.
- Uncategorized pages need categorizing.
- Uncategorized files need categorizing.
- Uncategorized templates need categorizing.
- Uncategorized categories need categorizing.
- Unused categories should be used or marked for deletion
- Broken redirects need fixing or marking for deletion.
- Double redirects need fixing or marking for deletion.
- Take on a project at Inkipedia:Current projects
- Read through Policies
- View and discuss policy proposals (2 proposals)
- Propose and vote on featured content
- View and discuss recent talks.
- View a list of: