Thanks for making those new weapon data templates! I worked on the Splatoon and Splatoon 2 data templates and found it very tedious to verify the meaning of each parameter. Heddy (talk) 17:43, 23 April 2023 (UTC)
- Thanks! I plan to finish adding templates for every main weapon, and hopefully add data for subs and specials as well. Finals are upon me so my time is limited for now, but once those are over with I'll get to work. I joined the discord but haven't said anything yet, feel free to reach out to me directly if you want to have a chat. XarrotD (talk) 22:41, 23 April 2023 (UTC)
Congratulations on your successful patroller RfR! You will now have:
- Exclamation points on the recent changes page, next to each un-reviewed edit.
- A [mark as reviewed] button on diff pages. Click it after you have reviewed an edit, so that other staff members know that all necessary review and action has been completed for that edit.
- For more details, see Inkipedia's patrolling guide.
- A rollback button on the recent changes page. It instantly reverts multiple edits to a page. This should only be used for reverting vandalism and spam, because it doesn't have the option of leaving an edit summary.
- You can add a confirmation prompt to this button (to prevent accidental clicks) at: Special:Preferences > Appearance > Show a confirmation prompt when clicking on a rollback link
You may add your details to the staff list.
Let me know if you have any questions!11:59, 11 September 2023 (UTC)
- No worries! I'd recommend learning how source editing works. It can be daunting, but it is much better for editing pages overall. XarrotD (talk) 22:24, 24 September 2023 (UTC)
Nice to meet you! I noticed that you fixed my wording on the Competitive Octobrush page, and I really liked your wording! It's nice to see someone other than me working on the Octobrush page! You seem pretty cool and you seem to be very helpful to the site! Hope you have a good day and Stay Fresh! (Hope your family and friends are being fresh too!)21:07, 7 November 2023 (UTC)
Alt kits on weapons
Hey there! Usually even if there's no icon for a new weapon at a certain time, we keep the weapon there for accuracy of intonation and way finding. When Chill Season releases, they will be added and the icon will look normal. Thanks!
- Hi, I'm well aware of this fact. We're currently working on a solution that will avoid showing missing file links entirely, so please hold off on showing unreleased alternate kits until this is ready. XarrotD (talk) 00:24, 18 November 2023 (UTC)