View poll suggestions from the Google form here.
Previous poll nominations can be found in the archives.
Polls can be proposed in the section below by members of the Poll Selection Committee. In-order to join the committee, write the intention to join in the discussion page or tell us in Discord. Members of the committee need to be informed on how to swap polls; the instructions are written below.
Up to two pending proposals per member. If a member wants to submit another proposal, but two are already pending selection, they could retract one of their proposals and archive it. If a member re-submits a retracted proposal, voting must start as a blank slate for that proposal.
Proposals can be voted on once by each user of Inkipedia. Nominations may stay up for up to five voting periods before they are removed. A poll may not be featured more than once a year.
On the first week of every month, the poll question with the highest difference of those in favor minus those who oppose will be featured. One poll will be featured at any time, comprising of the winner of the previous voting period.
Nominations can be made in the following format:
=== Poll Question === Nominated by [[User:YourUsername|YourUsername]] * Answer 1 * Answer 2 * Answer 3 === Support === #~~~~ ==== Oppose ==== ==== Comments ====
All members of the Poll Selection Committee will moderate the votes on the poll selection. Polls are swapped on the first week of every month. Any available member of the poll committee will swap the poll by tie-breaking in-case of a tie, swapping the previous poll with the winning poll, archiving the previous poll and the poll nomination. Members of the poll committee need to be informed on how to do these tasks.
On the beginning of the month:
- Archive the last poll to Inkipedia:Polls with its order of the answers and not by most votes. Don't forget to change who nominated, date and image with link.
- In-case of a tie, decide which poll should be chosen and comment about the tie-breaking with reasoning as an option.
- Make the poll in Strawpoll.me.
- Take the ID number of the poll which is seen in its URL and put the newly created poll with fitting width, image wand link in Main Page/Poll.
- Archive the winning nomination to archives.
Nominations that stayed five voting periods will be removed and archived.
Who is your favorite member of the S4?
Nominated by Prinz The Overlord
- I do not read the Splatoon manga
- Queenie the Overlord [Splatz] 18:12, 1 January 2021 (UTC)
- ChessMaster [TALK] 13:47, 3 February 2021 (UTC)
- Timewip2020 (talk) 17:53, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
- Firewave 19:50, 17 March 2021 (UTC)
- YOLO2020 17:40, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
- Eminence Chatter 12:25, 2 January 2021 (UTC)
- dedf1sh07 (talk) 23:13, 22 February 2021 (UTC)
- Yaxops Banter 16:55, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
- Squid400 (talk) 16:23, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
- -chawesome- (talk) 00:45, 9 April 2021 (UTC)
- I actually suggested the poll myself on the Google form. Queenie the Overlord [Splatz] 18:12, 1 January 2021 (UTC)
- I've got the manga but I haven't read it yet. I think this question is very specific as I believe those characters are not main and appear only at the first or two volumes. 19:16, 1 January 2021 (UTC)
- They feature a fair bit in the S1 arc and have a huge effect on the fanbase, Queenie the Overlord [Splatz] 21:12, 1 January 2021 (UTC)
- The S4 actually appear throughout the series and are main supporting characters after the third volume. Eminence Chatter 12:23, 2 January 2021 (UTC)
- Many people may not have read the Splatoon Manga or may not know what it is. Since Inkipedia is mainly focused on the game, I don't think we should have a poll about the manga. Eminence Chatter 12:26, 2 January 2021 (UTC)
- I agree with Shahar that it is pretty specific, although I would be on board if it were something like “What is your favorite team from the Splatoon manga?” However, I will withhold my judgement until this develops further. Flame(Talk) 16:06, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- maybe we could add another option that says "I don't read the manga, but I like the characters"?YOLO2020 17:42, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
- We do have articles on this, right? On the manga? Then maybe there should be links to the S4 articles and they could look at them and then choose.
Firewave 12:15, 11 April 2021 (UTC)
Who is your favorite shopkeeper?
Nominated by Prinz the overlord
- Crusty Sean
- I don't have a favourite/ I don't know.
- Prinz the overlord 23:32, 10 January 2021
- Yawshi Fan 10:33, 11 January 2021
- Shahar (talk) 15:14, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
- Eminence Chatter 23:28, 21 January 2021 (UTC)
- Yaxops Banter
- It's who, Prinz. Yawshi Fan (talk) 10:33, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
- Ok lol EMOPRINZ!WIKI!!! 16:12, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
- I like it, but why is Jelonso in there? i thought he was sploon1. Squid400 (talk) 16:27, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
- S1 and S2. Annie's there sure EMOPRINZ!WIKI!!! 16:49, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
- Can we change it to "Who is your favorite shopkeeper in Splatoon 2?" Also, can you add the option of "I don't have a favorite" or "I like them all?" Eminence Chatter 16:56, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
Do you own a physical or digital copy of Splatoon 2 and which version? (You can select multiple answers)
Nominated by Shahar
- North America & Oceania (digital)
- North America & Oceania (physical) (ESRB Age 10+ rating sticker)
- Europe (digital)
- Europe (physical) (Pegi Age 7 rating sticker)
- Japan (digital)
- Japan (physical) (CERO A rating sticker)
- Shahar (talk) 16:42, 13 January 2021 (UTC)
- 17:06, 13 January 2021 (UTC)
- Yawshi Fan (talk) 23:12, 21 January 2021 (UTC)
- Pretty sure that's where Eleven left off before we were able to do this poll. We did it for the first game and a poll about the Splatfest was in-between its time period. Added rating sticker details so readers can know which physical copy they got. Shahar (talk) 16:42, 13 January 2021 (UTC)
- I think this is a good one. 17:10, 13 January 2021 (UTC)
Do you play Splatoon competitively? (Scrims, Tournaments and Events)
Nominated by Shahar
- Shahar (talk) 19:03, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- Squid400 (talk) 17:04, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
- ChessMaster [TALK] 16:06, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
- Would competitive be like in Minifests and Tournaments? I only play minifests with my friends, so would that count?Squid400 (talk) 17:04, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
Who do you like better? Judd? Or Lil Judd?
Nominated by Squid400
- Lil Judd
- Squid400 (talk) 16:25, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
- PearlFan23 16:27, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
- Yawshi Fan (talk) 05:00, 9 April 2021 (UTC)