View poll suggestions from the Google form here.
Previous poll nominations can be found in the archives.
Any user can propose polls in the section below. Up to two pending proposals per user. If a user wants to submit another proposal, but two are already pending selection, they could retract one of their proposals and archive it. If a user re-submits a retracted proposal, voting must start as a blank slate for that proposal.
Proposals can be voted on once by each user. Nominations may stay up for up to five voting periods before they are removed. A poll may not be featured more than once a year.
The poll question with the highest difference of those in favor minus those who oppose will be featured. One poll will be featured at any time, comprising of the winner of the previous voting period.
In case of a tie, the user who swaps first will have their poll featured. In case of no proposals, Shahar will swap the polls.
Nominations can be made in the following format:
=== Poll Question === Nominated by [[User:YourUsername|YourUsername]] * Answer 1 * Answer 2 * Answer 3 ==== Support ==== #~~~~ ==== Oppose ==== ==== Comments ====
Polls are swapped on the first week of every month. The user whose poll was elected will archive the old poll, the nomination, and will put the newly elected poll.
Instructions how to swap polls:
- Archive the last poll to Inkipedia:Polls with its order of the answers and not by most votes. Change who nominated, date, and image with link.
- Archive the winning proposal to archives.
- Make the poll in Strawpoll.com.
- Take the ID number of the poll which is seen in its URL and put the newly created poll in Main Page/Poll with a fitting image and link.
Nominations that stayed five voting periods will be removed and archived.
In case the user whose poll was elected doesn't swap in the first week, the user whose poll is the closest second has a week to swap their poll. After two weeks, if no polls were swapped, Shahar will swap polls at his own discretion.
What is your favorite roller in splatoon 2?
Nominated by Shiny Champion
- Carbon roller
- Carbon roller deco
- Splat roller
- Krack-on splat roller
- Kensa splat roller
- Hero roller replica
- Dynamo roller
- Gold dynamo roller
- Kensa dynamo roller
- Flingza roller
- Foil Flingza roller
- Shiny Champion (talk) 21:49, 31 July 2022 (UTC)
- Shahar (talk) 22:57, 31 July 2022 (UTC)
- Yawshi Fan (talk) 08:11, 3 August 2022 (UTC)
- Oddlildude (talk) 17:15, 7 August 2022 (UTC)
- Shiny Champion, feel free to swap polls as it's the beginning of the month. Shahar (talk) 11:25, 4 August 2022 (UTC)
- Shahar I made this poll a few days before august, so don’t worry i don’t need to Shiny Champion (talk) 20:25, 7 August 2022 (UTC)
What is your favorite single-player campaign hub?
Nominated by Robot0625
- Area 1 (Splatoon)
- Area 2 (Splatoon)
- Area 3 (Splatoon)
- Area 4 (Splatoon)
- Area 5 (Splatoon)
- Tentakeel Outpost (Splatoon 2)
- Suction-Cup Lookout (Splatoon 2)
- Beaker's Depot (Splatoon 2)
- Slimeskin Garrison (Splatoon 2)
- Cephalon HQ (Splatoon 2)
- 06:35, 3 August 2022 (UTC)
- Isn't areas 1-5 just the fives names? maybe change that Yawshi Fan (talk) 08:11, 3 August 2022 (UTC)
What is your favorite special weapon introduced in Splatoon 3 so far?
Nominated by SplatonGamer123
- Big Bubbler
- Crab Tank
- Killer Wail 5.1
- Ink Vac
- Triple Inkstrike
- Wave Breaker
- Reef Slider
- OrderSquid38 (talk) 10:50, 11 August 2022 (UTC)
- Yawshi Fan (talk) 14:31, 11 August 2022 (UTC)
- Oddlildude (talk) 22:48, 11 August 2022 (UTC)
What weapon class will you main in splatoon 3?
Nominated by Adalent