View poll suggestions from the Google form here.
Previous poll nominations can be found in the archives.
Polls can be proposed in the section below by members of the Poll Selection Committee. In-order to join the committee, write the intention to join in the discussion page or tell us in Discord. Members of the committee need to be informed on how to swap polls; the instructions are written below.
Up to two pending proposals per member. If a member wants to submit another proposal, but two are already pending selection, they could retract one of their proposals and archive it. If a member re-submits a retracted proposal, voting must start as a blank slate for that proposal.
Proposals can be voted on once by each user of Inkipedia. Nominations may stay up for up to five voting periods before they are removed. A poll may not be featured more than once a year.
On the first week of every month, the poll question with the highest difference of those in favor minus those who oppose will be featured. One poll will be featured at any time, comprising of the winner of the previous voting period.
Nominations can be made in the following format:
=== Poll Question === Nominated by [[User:YourUsername|YourUsername]] * Answer 1 * Answer 2 * Answer 3 === Support === #~~~~ ==== Oppose ==== ==== Comments ====
All members of the Poll Selection Committee will moderate the votes on the poll selection. Polls are swapped on the first week of every month. Any available member of the poll committee will swap the poll by tie-breaking in-case of a tie, swapping the previous poll with the winning poll, archiving the previous poll and the poll nomination. Members of the poll committee need to be informed on how to do these tasks.
On the beginning of the month:
- Archive the last poll to Inkipedia:Polls with its order of the answers and not by most votes. Don't forget to change who nominated, date and image with link.
- In-case of a tie, decide which poll should be chosen and comment about the tie-breaking with reasoning as an option.
- Make the poll in Strawpoll.me.
- Take the ID number of the poll which is seen in its URL and put the newly created poll with fitting width, image wand link in Main Page/Poll.
- Archive the winning nomination to archives.
Nominations that stayed five voting periods will be removed and archived.
Do you play Splatoon competitively? (Scrims, Tournaments and Events)
Nominated by Shahar
- Shahar (talk) 19:03, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- Squid400 (talk) 17:04, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
- ChessMaster [TALK] 16:06, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
- Would competitive be like in Minifests and Tournaments? I only play minifests with my friends, so would that count?Squid400 (talk) 17:04, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
Rematch! Squid or Octopus?
Nominated by Yawshi Fan
- Yawshi Fan (talk) 10:21, 22 April 2021 (UTC)
- Timewip2020 (talk) 18:01, 22 April 2021 (UTC)
- dedf1sh07[talk] 21:15, 27 April 2021 (UTC)
- Firewave 23:38, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
- 🐙owen⛥puppy⛥21🐙 (talk) 14:38, 17 June 2021 (UTC)
Which Salmon Run Boss is your worst enemy?
Nominated by Yawshi Fan
- Steel Eel
- None of them - I'm a profreshional
- I don't play Salmon Run
- Yawshi Fan (talk) 04:46, 1 May 2021 (UTC)
- YOLO202014:38, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
- ComradeMew 12:30, 11 May 2021 (UTC)
- 🐙owen⛥puppy⛥21🐙 (talk) 11:23, 18 June 2021 (UTC)
- I dunno if I should include goldies and motherships, but they're there for now. Plz provide insight :D Yawshi Fan (talk) 04:47, 1 May 2021 (UTC)
- Wasn't this question up before? Firewave 14:01, 1 May 2021 (UTC)