View poll suggestions from the Google form here.
Previous poll nominations can be found in the archives.
Any user can propose polls in the section below.
Up to two pending proposals per user. If a user wants to submit another proposal, but two are already pending selection, they could retract one of their proposals and archive it. If a user re-submits a retracted proposal, voting must start as a blank slate for that proposal.
Proposals can be voted on once by each user. Nominations may stay up for up to five voting periods before they are removed. A poll may not be featured more than once a year.
The poll question with the highest difference of those in favor minus those who oppose will be featured. One poll will be featured at any time, comprising of the winner of the previous voting period.
In-case of a tie, the user who swaps first will have their poll featured.
In-case of no proposals, Shahar will swap the polls.
Nominations can be made in the following format:
=== Poll Question === Nominated by [[User:YourUsername|YourUsername]] * Answer 1 * Answer 2 * Answer 3 ==== Support ==== #~~~~ ==== Oppose ==== ==== Comments ====
Polls are swapped on the first week of every month. The user whose poll was elected will archive the old poll, the nomination and will put the new elected poll.
Instructions how to swap polls:
- Archive the last poll to Inkipedia:Polls with its order of the answers and not by most votes. Change who nominated, date, and image with link.
- Archive the winning proposal to archives.
- Make the poll in Strawpoll.me.
- Take the ID number of the poll which is seen in its URL and put the newly created poll with fitting width, height, image and link in Main Page/Poll.
Nominations that stayed five voting periods will be removed and archived.
In case the user whose poll was elected doesn't swap in the first week, the user whose poll is the closest second has a week to swap their poll. After two weeks, if no polls were swapped, Shahar will swap polls on his own discretion.
Which Splatoon 2 special do you want return/reworked in Splatoon 3 the most?
Nominated by Yawshi Fan
- Bomb Launcher
- Booyah Bomb
- Bubble Blower
- Ink Armor
- Ink Storm
- Sting Ray
- Tenta Missiles
- Ultra Stamp
- None of them would fit...
- I don't know these specials...
- Yawshi Fan (talk) 06:57, 19 September 2021 (UTC)
- Shahar (talk) 14:33, 23 September 2021 (UTC)
- Heddy (talk) 22:19, 28 November 2021 (UTC)
- Original poll included specials from both games. In case of a tie between this poll and the one above, please take the one above first. Yawshi Fan (talk) 06:57, 19 September 2021 (UTC)
Nominated by Heddy
- Standing still
- Placing a Squid Beakon as a grave
- My favorite taunt is not listed here
- I don't use taunts
- I had no idea what most of these taunts meant until I read them just now xD Usually taunting is referred as bad attitude or mocking someone so I don't think it's a good idea for a poll. Shahar (talk) 08:57, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
- Taunting isn't very good, but I do it if the person I killed killed me and taunted after I died. Although I do love having Squid party's with other people! ****Stormy
- Taunting is a bit rude, and many people may not know what these are/how to do them. 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕪𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝟠𝟝<コ:彡 (talk) 15:52, 18 November 2021 (UTC)
- Not knowing about them is a great reason to spread awareness... with a poll! It's the kind of thing where a link to a video or Inkipedia article will instantly allow someone to make an informed poll vote. Or, people who don't know about it could just choose "I don't use taunts". You don't have to use them to think they're intriguing or funny; just watch this taunt video! Heddy (talk) 06:26, 24 November 2021 (UTC)
Favorite Manga Arc
Nominated by BadTimeGamer123
- S1 Arc
- S2 Arc
- Octo Expansion Arc
- Ranked Battle Arc
- Hero Mode Arc
- The Adventures of Sheldon Arc
- I don't read the manga.
- I read the Squid Kids Comedy Show.
- I think this poll idea is very specific and the higher vol you go the lower percentage people read it, as well as I'm sure many didn't read the manga so the poll addresses to a small group in the crowd. Shahar (talk) 19:46, 19 September 2021 (UTC)
- Why not specify story arcs instead? I doubt people will remember specific volumes. Heddy (talk) 12:44, 23 September 2021 (UTC)
- I think the story arcs is a good idea. Although people may not always remember the arc sometimes. (My favorite book(s) are 5 and 6!!!) ****Stormy
- These arc names don't all match the names in the plot summary section of the article. Which names are correct? Heddy (talk) 22:06, 28 November 2021 (UTC)
Favorite Final Boss
Nominated by WoomyGirl85
- Octobot King I
- Octobot King II
- NILS Statue
- Inner Agent 3
- I don't know any of these bosses
- Mechanic (talk) 16:42, 10 November 2021 (UTC)
- Heddy (talk) 02:04, 29 November 2021 (UTC)
- I think there should be a 'Don't know any of these/I don't know' option for this poll. Otherwise; in full support! Mechanic (talk) 16:45, 10 November 2021 (UTC)
- The answer choices are inconsistent. Some are the name of the boss, some are the name of the level. I suggest changing the names to the name of each boss. Octobot King, Octobot King II, NILS Statue, Inner Agent 3. Heddy (talk) 22:18, 28 November 2021 (UTC)