View poll suggestions from the Google form here.
Previous poll nominations can be found in the archives.
Any user can propose polls in the section below.
Up to two pending proposals per user. If a user wants to submit another proposal, but two are already pending selection, they could retract one of their proposals and archive it. If a user re-submits a retracted proposal, voting must start as a blank slate for that proposal.
Proposals can be voted on once by each user. Nominations may stay up for up to five voting periods before they are removed. A poll may not be featured more than once a year.
The poll question with the highest difference of those in favor minus those who oppose will be featured. One poll will be featured at any time, comprising of the winner of the previous voting period.
In-case of a tie, the user who swaps first will have their poll featured.
In-case of no proposals, Shahar will swap the polls.
Nominations can be made in the following format:
=== Poll Question === Nominated by [[User:YourUsername|YourUsername]] * Answer 1 * Answer 2 * Answer 3 ==== Support ==== #~~~~ ==== Oppose ==== ==== Comments ====
Polls are swapped on the first week of every month. The user whose poll was elected will archive the old poll, the nomination and will put the new elected poll.
Instructions how to swap polls:
- Archive the last poll to Inkipedia:Polls with its order of the answers and not by most votes. Change who nominated, date, and image with link.
- Archive the winning proposal to archives.
- Make the poll in Strawpoll.me.
- Take the ID number of the poll which is seen in its URL and put the newly created poll with fitting width, height, image and link in Main Page/Poll.
Nominations that stayed five voting periods will be removed and archived.
In-case the user whose poll was elected doesn't swap in the first week, the user whose poll is the closest second has a week to swap their poll. After two weeks, if no polls were swapped, Shahar will swap polls on his own discretion.
Which VS Multiplayer mode do you play the most?
Nominated by Shahar
- Private Battle
- Regular Battle
- Ranked Battle
- League Battle
- Splatfest Battle (Play mostly in the events)
- Shahar (talk) 15:00, 7 August 2021 (UTC)
- dedf1sh07[talk] 18:32, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
- Firewave 23:57, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- YOLO2020 21:31, 15 August 2021 (UTC)
Which Splatoon 1 and 2 special do you want return/reworked in Splatoon 3 the most?
Nominated by Yawshi Fan
- Bomb Rush
- Killer Wail
- Bomb Launcher
- Booyah Bomb
- Bubble Blower
- Ink Armor
- Ink Storm
- Sting Ray
- Tenta Missiles
- Ultra Stamp
- None of them would fit...
- I don't know these specials...
- Yawshi Fan (talk) 07:38, 27 August 2021 (UTC)
- Shahar (talk) 10:30, 27 August 2021 (UTC)
- YOLO2020 23:47, 27 August 2021 (UTC)
- Firewave 11:48, 14 September 2021 (UTC)
- I'm unsure about having Inkzooka / Tenta Missiles / idk what else in cus theyre already kinda there. You can remove it yourself if you want to I might be too busy to do it myself :D You can also split it into splat1 and splat2 if there's too much options I just can't put two out at a time cus yknow Yawshi Fan (talk) 07:38, 27 August 2021 (UTC)
- I increased the threshold so you can put two proposals now. I think the Inkzooka and Tenta Missiles can stay since we don't much about specials in the third game. Shahar (talk) 10:30, 27 August 2021 (UTC)
Nominated by Heddy
- Standing still
- Placing a Squid Beakon as a grave
- My favorite taunt is not listed here
- I don't use taunts
- I had no idea what most of these taunts meant until I read them just now xD Usually taunting is referred as bad attitude or mocking someone so I don't think it's a good idea for a poll. Shahar (talk) 08:57, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
Favorite Manga Vol.
Nominated by BadTimeGamer123
- Vol. 1
- Vol. 2
- Vol. 3
- Vol. 4
- Vol. 5
- Vol. 6
- Vol. 7
- Vol. 8
- Vol. 9
- Vol. 10
- Vol. 11
- Vol. 12
- I don't read the manga.
- I read the Squid Kids Comedy Show.