Let's make Inkipedia the best wiki ever!
Hello I'm Shahar and welcome to my user page, I play Splatoon 2 and edit this wiki at my spare time. I'm an admin here who focuses more on the battle information rather than the lore. If you need help, feel free to let me know through my talk page or through e-mail, and I will do my best to help you out. One of my main projects was Splatoon 2 Weapon Demonstration: videos showcasing the weapon's capabilities.
My in-game characters are named Clover, Shell, and Dawn. Each appear in each game respectively. They like to use all different kinds of weapons. Their playstyle is not super agressive or flanky. They stick to objective but tend to be sometimes wreckless.
- Octo Valley Missions Gameplay ✔
- Stage Schedule Splatoon ✔
- Stage Schedule Splatoon 2 ✔
- Splatoon 2 Weapon Demonstration ✔
- Add reward gear and kind to Schedule/Salmon ✔
- Rank X data ♻
- Octo Canyon Missions Gameplay ✔
- 3D Viewer ♻
- Octo Expansion Gameplay ?
All Splatfests refer to European events that I participated in. Teams listed in bold are the ones I chose.
|Splatoon (9 Ws/4 Ls)|
|North Pole vs. South Pole||Defeat||???|
|Messy vs. Tidy||Defeat||???|
|Cats vs. Dogs||Defeat||???|
|Zombies vs. Ghosts||Victory||???|
|Delicious vs. Disgusting||Victory||???|
|Fit vs. Rich||Victory||???|
|Barbarian vs. Ninja||Victory||???|
|Pokémon Red vs. Pokémon Blue||Victory||???|
|Hoverboard vs. Jet Pack||Victory||???|
|SpongeBob vs. Patrick||Victory||???|
|Black Tie Event vs. Fancy Dress Party||Victory||???|
|World Tour vs. Space Adventure||Defeat||Top 8 with the Splattershot Pro|
|Callie vs. Marie||Victory||???|
Splatfest Top 100s
Rank X Top 500
|June 2020||Splat Zones||356||2661.3||.96 Gal||Studio Headphones||Black Tee||Red Hi-Tops|
|April 2021||Rainmaker||287||2607.7||Tri-Slosher Nouveau||Black FishFry Bandana||SWC Logo Tee||Red Hi-Tops|
Top Weapons Usage
Total Turf Inked: 23.2M
|100,000||All the other weapons|
|500,000||Forge Splattershot Pro • Custom Dualie Squelchers|
|1,000,000||Kensa Splattershot Pro • .96 Gal • Kensa Splat Dualies • Kensa Splattershot • Octo Shot Replica|
Splatoon 3 Wishlist
- All weapons have 3 variants. (1 weapon release every week) - New weapon classes, new main , sub and special weapons. - New ranked modes. (8-Ball, Rocket, etc...) - Retrieve blender thangs ranked mode. - 5-Control points ranked mode. - Name parts of stages to help callouts. - The return of Spyke with a role. - Battle Royale mode with pings, armors, lifesavers, superjumps, etc... and an objective (like the crown in Hyper Scape) - Less input lag between controller to game. - Ability to send messages to players. (Even selected phrases can work) - Ability to report a bug. - Ability to skip news. - Better ranking system. - More player customization. (species, hair, legwear, face, eyes) - Something to spend in-game currency on. - The return of Flounder Heights. - Bring back the mini-games to play while waiting for a battle. - In Salmon Run, add events and unique bosses to make it more exciting than repetitive. - Show latency number before or during battle. - Cloud save. - Left hand players - Make the character shoot from the left hand. (currently only does that for Bomb Launcher) - Ability to test stages on Recon without the need to have them on rotation. - Remove the level cap and make it keep going after 99 *. - Bring the hoop back at the shooting range from the first game. - Remove Sting Ray and bring Killer Wail back. - More ink colors for Regular and Ranked Battles. - Unique and safisticated bosses for single player that have cool mechanics for beating them. (Octowhirl and Octomaw are great examples) - Bring back Battle Dojo to some extent like we had in the first game. - Faster loading times. - Higher frame rate and no drop in frames when it's messy. - Higher tick rate - Better matchmaking system. - Ability to use the map with a special (for example Inkstrike) - Ability to hang with friends in the hub. - Solo multiplayer mode.
Beautiful drawing by Pinezapple.
- Shahar/Splatfest IL
- Shahar/edit count