About Me: Hello I'm Shahar, I play Splatoon 2 and edit this wiki at my spare time. I'm an admin here who focuses more on the battle information rather than the world building. If you need help in the wiki, write to me in the disccusion page. I started a personal project called Splatoon 2 Weapon Demonstration that is all about showing the weapon's capabilities.
My in-game character is named Shell, shy 20 years old Octoling girl, she likes to use all different kinds of weapons. Her playstyle is not super agressive or flanky, she likes to stick to objective but tends to be sometimes wreckless.
- Octo Valley Missions Gameplay ✔
- Stage Schedule Splatoon ✔
- Stage Schedule Splatoon 2 ✔
- Splatoon 2 Weapon Demonstration ✔
- Add reward gear and kind to Schedule/Salmon ✔
- Format Guide
- Add references about monthly ranking periods. ♻ In Progress - Matchmaking ? weapons and locations, updates. where to start? - Add aditional background to post-release weapons in level table. - Remove weapon icons in sheldon's quotes ? - Add more weapon quotes ? - Upload stage maps images ? - ...
Splatoon 3 Wishlist
- All weapons have 3 variants. (release one weapon every week) - New weapon class, new main weapons, new subs and specials. - New ranked modes. (8-Ball, Rocket, etc...) - Retrieve blender thangs ranked mode. - 5-Control points ranked mode. - Name parts of stages to help callouts. - The return of Spyke with a role. - Battle Royale mode with an objective. - Less input lag between controller to game. - Ability to send messages to players. (Even selected phrases can work) - Ability to report a bug. - Ability to skip news. - Better ranking system. - More player customization. (species, hair, legwear, face, eyes) - Something to spend in-game currency on. - The return of Flounder Heights. - Bring back the mini-games to play while waiting for a battle. - In Salmon Run, add events and unique bosses to make it more exciting than repetitive. - Show latency number before or during battle. - Cloud save. - Left hand players - Make the character shoot from the left hand. (currently only does that for Bomb Launcher) - Ability to test stages on Recon without the need to have them on rotation. - Remove the level cap and make it keep going after 99 *. - Bring the hoop back at the shooting range from the first game. - Remove Sting Ray and bring Killer Wail back. - More ink colors for Regular and Ranked Battles. - Unique and safisticated bosses for single player that have cool mechanic for beating them. (Octowhirl and Octomaw are great examples) - Bring back Battle Dojo to some extent like we had in the first game. - Faster loading times. - Better matchmaking. - Ability to use the map with a special (for ex. Inkstrike) - Ability to hang with friends in the hub. - Message system (Could be predetermined phrases)
List of Splatfests
All Splatfests refer to European events that I participated in. Teams listed in bold are the ones I chose.
|North Pole vs. South Pole||Defeat||???|
|Messy vs. Tidy||Defeat||???|
|Cats vs. Dogs||Defeat||???|
|Zombies vs. Ghosts||Victory||???|
|Delicious vs. Disgusting||Victory||???|
|Fit vs. Rich||Victory||???|
|Barbarian vs. Ninja||Victory||???|
|Pokémon Red vs. Pokémon Blue||Victory||???|
|Hoverboard vs. Jet Pack||Victory||???|
|SpongeBob vs. Patrick||Victory||???|
|Black Tie Event vs. Fancy Dress Party||Victory||???|
|World Tour vs. Space Adventure||Defeat||Top 8 with the Splattershot Pro|
|Callie vs. Marie||Victory||???|
9 victories - 4 defeats.
13 victories - 10 defeats.
Splatfest Top 100s
Rank X Top 500
|June 2020||Splat Zones||356||2661.3||.96 Gal||Studio Headphones||Black Tee||Red Hi-Tops|
Top Weapons Usage
| - 403K
| - 923K
| - 1.4M|