Krak-On Splat Roller
The Krak-On Splat Roller is the product of a collaboration with the popular Krak-On gear brand! Drop a Squid Beakon while rolling around to gather your teammates and coordinate your strike! And there's no fear of being surrounded when you can retaliate with the Baller! Highly recommended for those who like to push forward!
- ▼ Ink consumption per flick: 9.0% → 10.0%
- ▲ Splash damage: 25–125 → 35-150
- ▼ Roll damage: 140 → 125
- ▲ Ink consumption per flick: 10.0% → 9.0%
|This article or section needs more images!
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
The Krak-On Splat Roller comes with the Kraken and Squid Beakon. It has the ability to ink the ground while on the move. The weapon can also fling ink at a medium-length range. If you roll into an enemy while using it, the enemy will get splatted. The roller also does not cover as much ink when making a u-turn. This is the same weapon as the Splat Roller, except for the sub and Special Weapon.
|“||Created in association with Krak-On, the freshest name in footwear. The sub weapon allows you to create a Super Jump point for your team, and the special lets you surge across the battlefield.||”|
— In-Game Description(NA)
|“||Created in association with Krak-On, the word of the street for footwear. The Sub allows you to create a base point for your team, and the Special lets you surge across the battlefield.||”|
— In-Game Description(EU/OC)
The Krak-On Splat Roller is a collaboration design with the popular Krak-On gear brand! Drop Squid Beakons in your wake as you tear through the stage, and call your comrades into the fray! Then, when the time is right, you can unleash the Kraken! This is a great set for who those who love to ink!(NA)
The Krak-On Splat Roller is a collaboration design with the popular Krak-On gear brand! Drop Squid Beakons in your wake as you tear through the stage, and call your comrades into the fray! Then, when the time is right, you can unleash the Kraken! This is a great set for those who love to paint!(EU/OC)
- ▼ Players can only splat their opponents in one hit with the center of the roller.
- ▼ Opponents cannot be splatted in one hit when the player is out of ink.
- – Amount of damage given when the roller is repeatedly swung balanced.
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 60%
- The Krak-On Splat Roller has Kraken as its Special Weapon. Having Swim Speed Up allows for a faster Kraken that can more easily chase down the enemy.
- Many weapons can easily out-maneuver the Krak-On Splat Roller due to its lack of range. Quick Respawn allows the player to return to battle quicker after getting splatted, and to get back faster than the opponent when kills are traded between them.
- Ink Resistance Up will help the Krak-On Splat Roller player escape gunfire and close in on opponents that are surrounded by their own ink.
- The Krak-On Splat Roller cooperates well with Quick Super Jump because of its Beakons. The player can lay Beakons in many strategic locations on the map, and quickly jump to wherever they are most needed. Quick Super Jump also allows the player to escape undesirable situations where they are out-numbered or out-ranged.
- The Krak-On Splat Roller consumes plenty of Ink when flicking, at 9% of the tank per flick. Having the Ink Saver (Main) ability reduces the amount of ink the roller uses, allowing for more flicks and more rolling time.
A male Inkling with a Krak-On Splat Roller.
The same Inkling rolling a Krak-On Splat Roller that is low on ink.
Krak-On Splat Roller is a combination of Splat and Roller. It has the Krak-On brand name as a prefix to differentiate it from the Splat Roller. It also denotes that the weapon is a collaboration with Krak-On.
スプラローラーコラボ supura rōrā korabo is a combination of either Splat or Splash, and Roller. It also has the abbreviated prefix Collab to separate it from Splaroller and to denote that it is a collaboration. However, unlike the English name, it does not specify the brand Krak-On.
Names in other languages
supura rōrā korabo
|Dutch||Krak-On Klodderroller||Krak-On Splat Roller|
|French (NOA)||Rouleau Krakeurs|
|French (NOE)||Rouleau griffé|
|German||Medusa-Klecksroller||Krak-On Splat Roller|
|Italian||Rullo splat logo||Splat Roller logo|
|Splat Roller Krak-On|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rodillo básico Meddux||Krak-On Basic Roller|
|Spanish (NOE)||Rodillo básico B||Basic Roller B|