Krak-On Splat Roller
- ▼ Players can only splat their opponents in one hit with the center of the roller.
- ▼ Opponents cannot be splatted in one hit when the player is out of ink.
- – Amount of damage given when the roller is repeatedly swung balanced.
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 60%
A male Inkling with a Krak-On Splat Roller.
The same Inkling rolling a Krak-On Splat Roller that is low on ink.
- ▼ Ink consumption per flick: 9.0% → 10.0%
- ▲ Splash damage: 25–125 → 35-150
- ▼ Roll damage: 140 → 125
- ▲ Ink consumption per flick: 10.0% → 9.0%
- ▲ Increased width of ink path when using to ink the ground continuously and moving at maximum speed by roughly 8%.
- ▲ Made it easier to ink the ground in front of you when using a horizontal swing.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers with either a vertical or horizontal swing by roughly 40%.
- ▲ Decreased the knock back distance when coming into contact with a roller that has run out of ink or is in mid-air.
- — Fixed an issue causing the aiming reticule to display outside the center of the screen when moving the camera and using a roller or brella-type weapon.
|View the quotation page.|
Krak-On Splat Roller is a combination of Splat and Roller. It has the Krak-On brand name as a prefix to differentiate it from the Splat Roller. It also denotes that the weapon is a collaboration with Krak-On.
スプラローラーコラボ supura rōrā korabo is a combination of either Splat or Splash, and Roller. It also has the abbreviated prefix Collab to separate it from Splaroller and to denote that it is a collaboration. However, unlike the English name, it does not specify the brand Krak-On.
Names in other languages
supura rōrā korabo
|Dutch||Krak-On Klodderroller||Krak-On Splat Roller|
|French (NOA)||Rouleau Krakeurs|
|French (NOE)||Rouleau griffé|
|German||Medusa-Klecksroller||Krak-On Splat Roller|
|Italian||Rullo splat logo||Splat Roller logo|
|Splat Roller Krak-On|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rodillo básico Meddux||Krak-On Basic Roller|
|Spanish (NOE)||Rodillo básico B||Basic Roller B|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2