- The E-liter 4K is a heavyweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 25% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 25% allows players to fire 4 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The E-liter 4K can store its charge while submerged in ink.
- A stored charge can be held for up to 1.25 seconds.
- The E-liter 4K can only store its charge if the weapon is fully charged.
- The delay between being submerged in ink with a stored charge and being able to fire the charge is 25 frames.
- The delay between being submerged in ink with a stored charge and the laser appearing is 20 frames.
- It takes 1.53 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.6 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.15 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 64 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the velocity is 96.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 291 depending on the charge level.
Differences from the E-liter 3K
- ▲ Has the ability to store a full charge for one second in squid/octopus form.
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is not reduced by about 20%.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge is 2/60 seconds faster.
- ▲ Fully-charged ink consumption: 30% → 25%.
- ▼ Movement speed while not charging or firing is reduced by 8.3%.
- ▼ Range is decreased by about 15%.
- ▼ Max range: 340 units → 290.5 units.
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100 → 80.
- ▼ There is a glow while charging and gets brighter the more the weapon is charged, increasing visibility for opponents.
With its pressurized polymer construction, the E-liter 4K has a remarkably long range, even for a charger! This model offers a more compact design than the original, which has cut into its range slightly, but it still has plenty of reach! Use the accompanying Ink Mines to cover your tracks, and then bring the Ink Storm special to expose anyone who dares hide from you!
Female Agent 8 posing with an E-liter 4K
- The E-liter 4K is designed to look like a gas pump.
- Its name is a pun between elite and liter (the metric measurement), as it has the best-capacity tank.
- This weapon is used in the following Octo Expansion levels:
Names in other languages
|Dutch||E-liter 4K||E-liter 4K|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur +||X-tracer +|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur +||Ex-tracer +|
|German||E-liter 4K||E-liter 4K|
|Italian||Tinter a carica 4K||Inker Charger 4K|
|Spanish||Entintador 4K||Inker 4K|