- ▲ Time taken to fully charge reduced by 4/60 seconds.
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 190 → 170
- ▲ Increased radius of ink coverage when shots hit a wall by roughly 33%.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%.
- ▲ When storing a charged shot with a Charger, swimming into enemy ink and being returned to kid form now allows you to maintain the charge you had stored.
- — Fixed an issue preventing players using a Charger from shooting when pressing again after releasing the button once a stored charged shot had expired.
- ▲ In Rainmaker mode, equipping weapons such as the E-liter 4K and Dynamo Roller will no longer lower movement and swim speed while holding the Rainmaker.
- ▲ Increased the amount of ink splattered by each shot when it hits the ground.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
|Dutch||E-liter 4K||E-liter 4K|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur +||X-tracer +|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur +||Ex-tracer +|
|German||E-liter 4K||E-liter 4K|
|Italian||Tinter a carica 4K||Inker Charger 4K|
|Spanish||Entintador 4K||Inker 4K|
Weapons in Splatoon 2