Jump to navigation Jump to search
Differences from the E-liter 3K
- ▲ Has the ability to store a full charge for 1 second in squid form.
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is not reduced by about 20%.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge is 2/60 seconds faster.
- ▲ Ink consumption: 30% → 25%
- ▼ Movement speed while not charging or firing is reduced by 8.3%
- ▼ Range is decreased by about 15%.
- ▼ Max range: 340 units → 290.5 units
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100.0 → 80.0
- ▼ There is a glow while charging and gets brighter the more the weapon is charged, increasing visibility for opponents.
|View the quotation page.|
- The E-liter 4K is designed to look like a gas pump.
- Its name is a pun between elite and liter (the metric measurement), as it has the best-capacity tank.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||E-liter 4K||E-liter 4K|
|French (NOA)||X-traceur +||X-tracer +|
|French (NOE)||Extraceur +||Ex-tracer +|
|German||E-liter 4K||E-liter 4K|
|Italian||Tinter a carica 4K||Inker Charger 4K|
|Spanish||Entintador 4K||Inker 4K|