The Dualie Squelchers are a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It was released on July 29, 2017 at 02:00 UTC. They are a reimagining of the Dual Squelcher from Splatoon; If the player performs a dodge roll, the Inkling will hold the Dualie Squelchers together, effectively converting them into the Dual Squelcher. The weapon's accuracy is improved in this post-roll state.
Compared to the Splat Dualies, the Dualie Squelchers and have a slightly faster roll, but suffer from reduced firing rates and no fire rate increase after rolling. They have the most range of any dualies-type weapon in the game.
Each shot consumes 1% of the ink-tank, allowing the player to fire 100 shots before needing to refill. Each roll consumes 5% of the ink-tank. The shots do enough damage to splat opponents with four hits.
- ▲ Increased radius of shot ink coverage by roughly 9%.
- ▲ Decreased duration of down time after performing a dodge roll by 8/60 of a second.
- ▲ Player now able to move after performing a dodge roll, but before they can perform their next action.
- ▲ Slightly increased the size of hit detection between each shot and the player, making it easier to hit an opponent.
- ▲ Special Points: 190 → 180
- ▲ Increased accuracy of the standard (split, not combined) firing mode by roughly 20%.
Official art of Dualie Squelchers, showing the Custom Brand in the background.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
|French||Double nettoyeur||Double cleaner|
|Italian||Sweeper duplo||Double sweeper|
|Spanish (NOA)||Soplador dual|
|Spanish (NOE)||Barredora dual||Dual sweeper|
Weapons in Splatoon 2