Glooga Dualies Deco
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Glooga Dualies Deco are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.5% allows players to fire 66 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 8% of the ink tank capacity, allowing players to roll 12 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 9 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 30 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
An Inkling girl posing with the Glooga Dualies Deco in Camp Triggerfish at night.
|View the quotation page.|
- The English name comes from the weapons' appearance, which is based on hot glue guns (sounds like "Gloo gans").
- The Japanese name comes from the temperature scale, Kelvin, along with the weapons' damage value after a dodge roll, 52.5.
- While the temperature 525 kelvin (about 485°F / 252°C) itself is not notable, it might be a reference to the Draper Point in physics, which is at 525° Celsius. The Draper Point is the temperature at which almost all solids will visibly glow as a result of black body radiation / incandescence.
Names in other languages
kerubin 525 deko
|Kelvin 525 Deco|
|Dutch||Kelvin 525 Deco||Kelvin 525 Deco|
|French||Double Kelvin 525 chic||Double Kelvin 525 fashionable|
|German||Kelvin 525 Deko||Kelvin 525 Deco|
|Italian||Kelvin duplo 525 DX||Kelvin double 525 deluxe|
|Russian||Термоплюхи 525 «Деко»
Termoplyukhi 525 "Deko"
|Thermo-pistols 525 "Deco"|
|Spanish||Fundidora 525 dual DX||Dual smelter 525 deluxe|