Glooga Dualies Deco
- The Glooga Dualies Deco is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.4% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 71 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 4 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 9 frames between shots (6.67 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.6 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 36.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 7 frames after being fired, it loses 2.25 damage per frame until it reaches 18 damage at frame 15.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with players has a radius of 2.5 units.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with the environment has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Glooga Dualies Deco starts off having a 3% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 3% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 8 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 9 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 0.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 53 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (83 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 28.5 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 85.5 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 28.115 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 70 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 2 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 17 units, and a width of 10 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 16 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 13.2 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Each roll consumes 8% of the ink tank capacity.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The player can roll 2 times without interruption. After this, there is a delay before the player can roll again.
- The Glooga Dualies Deco cannot shoot while rolling. Shots will only fire once the rolling animation is completed.
- After performing a roll, it has a fire rate of 9 frames between shots.
- After rolling, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- After rolling, each shot has a base damage of 52.5.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 7 frames after being fired, it loses 3.275 damage per frame until it reaches 26.3 damage at frame 15.
- The angle its shots can deviate in the post-roll state is 3 degrees.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 28 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 42 frames.
- After rolling, shots initially travel at a rate of 32 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 96 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 31.97 units if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
The main weapons in the Glooga Dualies Deco set are just the Glooga Dualies with a new paint job! Ink job? No, paint job was right. This set is more than just a palette swap though-it now comes with a Splash Wall sub weapon that you can quickly retreat behind! And for all you thrill seekers, the Baller special is just the thing to help you bust into enemy turf!
An Inkling girl posing with the Glooga Dualies Deco in Camp Triggerfish at night.
- The English name comes from the weapons' appearance, which is based on hot glue guns (sounds like "Gloo gans").
- The Japanese name comes from the temperature scale, Kelvin, along with the weapons' damage value after a dodge roll, 52.5.
- While the temperature of 525 kelvin (about 485°F / 252°C) itself is not notable, it might be a reference to the Draper Point in physics, which is at 525°C. The Draper Point is the temperature at which almost all solids will visibly glow as a result of black body radiation or incandescence.
Names in other languages
kerubin 525 deko
|Kelvin 525 Deco|
|Dutch||Kelvin 525 Deco||Kelvin 525 Deco|
|French||Double Kelvin 525 chic||Double Kelvin 525 fashionable|
|German||Kelvin 525 Deko||Kelvin 525 Deco|
|Italian||Kelvin duplo 525 DX||Kelvin double 525 deluxe|
|Russian||Термоплюхи 525 «Деко»
Termoplyukhi 525 "Deko"
|Thermo-pistols 525 "Deco"|
|Spanish||Fundidora 525 dual DX||Dual smelter 525 deluxe|