The Undercover Brella is a brella that can be fired in rapid succession while its semi-transparent shield is open. The shield will open after the first shot fires if the user is holding down the trigger. The shield cannot be launched, and has the lowest durability in its class.
Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank capacity, allowing users to fire 25 shots before needing to refill. Each shot contains several ink bullets that deal between 7 and 10 damage each, and up to 40 damage will be dealt per shot if most ink bullets hit the opponent. Three well-aimed shots are needed to splat opponents with the Undercover Brella. Opponents who touch the shield will take 15 damage, which is half the damage taken from touching the shield of a Splat Brella or Tenta Brella.
- The Undercover Brella is a lightweight weapon.
- The Undercover Brella's shield has 200 HP.
- The shield does 15 damage to opponents on contact.
- Brella shields have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- The Undercover Brella fires 4 bullets per attack. Each bullet can do between 7 and 10 damage. A maximum of 4 bullets per attack will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per attack is 40.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 4.375 damage per frame until it reaches 70 damage at frame 24.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 20 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 80 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 19.085 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Undercover Brella resembles the umbrella seen in the Kingsman: The Secret Service movie, that can shoot and protect, indicated by its name 'Undercover Brella'(NA/EU/OC)[a] / 'Spy gadget'(JP)[b].
- This weapon is able to potentially deal 7 damage which is the lowest damage output possible in the game.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Paraplenzer||From paraplu (umbrella), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery|
|French (NOA)||Para-encre espion||Spy Brella|
|Italian||Bombrello||From bomba (bomb) and ombrello (umbrella)|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas clásico||Classic Inkbrella|
- North America, Europe, and Oceania