The Undercover Brella is a brella that can be fired in rapid succession while its semi-transparent shield is open. The shield will open after the first shot fires if the user is holding down the trigger. The shield cannot be launched, and has the lowest durability in its class.
Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank capacity, allowing users to fire 25 shots before needing to refill. Each shot contains several ink bullets that deal between 9 and 12 damage each, and up to 40 damage will be dealt per shot if most ink bullets hit the opponent. Three well-aimed shots are needed to splat opponents with the Undercover Brella. Opponents who touch the shield will take 15 damage, which is half the damage taken from touching the shield of a Splat Brella or Tenta Brella.
- The Undercover Brella is a lightweight weapon.
- The Undercover Brella's shield has 200 HP.
- The shield does 15 damage to opponents on contact.
- Brella shields have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- The Undercover Brella fires 4 shots per attack. Each shot can do between 9 and 12 damage. A maximum of 4 shots per attack will damage the opponent, but the maximum possible damage per attack is capped at 40.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.1875 damage per frame until it reaches 9 damage at frame 24.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 20 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 80 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 19.085 units if the shot's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Undercover Brella resembles the umbrella seen in the Kingsman: The Secret Service movie, that can shoot and protect, indicated by its name.
- Prior to Version 4.1.0, Undercover Brella had the potential to deal 7 damage which was the lowest possible damage output in the game.
- Unlike the other Brellas, the Undercover Brella does not consume more ink while being held open than if it stays closed.
- If the canopy is broken and the user gets a splat or an assist, the canopy gets immediately repaired.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Paraplenzer||From paraplu (umbrella), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery|
|French (NOA)||Para-encre espion||Spy Brella|
|Italian||Bombrello||From bomba (bomb) and ombrello (umbrella)|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas clásico||Classic Inkbrella|