The Undercover Brella is a brella that can be fired in rapid succession while its semi-transparent shield is open. The shield will open after the first shot fires if the user is holding down the trigger. The shield cannot be launched, and has the lowest durability in its class.
Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank capacity, allowing users to fire 25 shots before needing to refill. Each shot contains several ink bullets that deal between 7 and 10 damage each, and up to 40 damage will be dealt per shot if most ink bullets hit the opponent. Three well-aimed shots are needed to splat opponents with the Undercover Brella. Opponents who touch the shield will take 15 damage, which is half the damage taken from touching the shield of a Splat Brella or Tenta Brella.
- The Undercover Brella's shield has 200 HP.
- It does 15 damage to opponents on contact.
- After being destroyed, the shield will take 4.5 seconds to return.
- The shield will fully heal or regenerate immediately if the user splats or assists an opponent.
- Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing players to fire 25 shots before needing to refill.
- The shield absorbs Rainmaker shots, taking damage from them but not allowing them to explode. This is not the case for bombs, as it will explode on impact, dealing damage to anything in front of the shield
- The shield is unaffected by Object Shredder. No additional damage will be dealt.
- Ink Storm and Sting Ray ignore the shield, dealing damage directly to the player.
- A released shield breaks Ink Armor on impact.
Umbrella shield damage
|Curling Bomb (Touch)||1×|
|View the quotation page.|
- The Undercover Brella resembles the umbrella seen in the Kingsman: The Secret Service movie, that can shoot and protect, indicated by its name 'Undercover Brella'(NA/EU/OC)[a] / 'Spy gadget'(JP)[b].
- This weapon is able to potentially deal 7 damage which is the lowest damage output possible in the game.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Paraplenzer||From paraplu (umbrella), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery|
|French (NOA)||Para-encre espion||Spy Brella|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas clásico||Classic Inkbrella|
- North America, Europe, and Oceania