L-3 Nozzlenose D
- ▲ Ink coverage increased by 10%.
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 60%
- ▲ Damage to the Rainmaker shield increased by about 20%
An Inkling standing with the L-3 Nozzlenose D equipped.
Firing the L-3 Nozzlenose D in Blackbelly Skatepark. (behind)
- ▲ Movement speed while firing: 0.50 → 0.72
- ▲ Increased bullet velocity by roughly 25% without changing shot distance.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Nozzlenose family of weapons are visually designed after garden hose reels. This is also reflected in their names in some other languages.
- The D in the name likely represents the Dolphin sticker on the side.
Names in other languages
L3 Rīru Gan D
|L3 Reel Gun D|
|French (NOA)||Arroseur léger requin||Light watering hose shark|
|French (NOE)||Arroseur léger Cétacé||Light watering hose cetacean|
|German||L3 Tintenwerfer D||L3 Inkthrower/-cannon D|
|Italian||Triplete compatto D||Compactly Triplet D|
|Spanish (NOA)||Manguera ligera D|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintambor ligero D||Light Inkdrum D|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2