L-3 Nozzlenose D
From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
|L-3 Nozzlenose D|
|Sub Weapon||Burst Bomb|
|“||A specially designed L-3 Nozzlenose with a logo on it. The sub weapon lets you finish off opponents who are still standing, and the special allows you to strike from up close.||”|
— In-game description
|“||The L-3 Nozzlenose D is a specially designed L-3 Nozzlenose with an adorable logo on it. The sub weapon lets you finish off opponents who are still standing, and the special allows you to strike from up close.||”|
Attack with a Burst Bomb, and then finish them with your shooter. It's an easy set to get the hang of!
- Due to the fact that it fires ink in bursts, the L-3 Nozzlenose D is somewhat similar to a Splatling-type weapon.
- ▲ Ink coverage increased by 10%.
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 60%
- ▲ Damage to the Rainmaker shield increased by about 20%
- The D in the name likely represents the dolphin sticker on the side.
- This dolphin logo is also found on the lower part of a Sprinkler.
- The dolphin may be a reference to the codename for the Nintendo GameCube: "Dolphin."
An Inkling standing with the L-3 Nozzlenose D equipped.
Firing the L-3 Nozzlenose D in Blackbelly Skatepark. (behind)
Names in other languages
L3 Rīru Gan D
|L3 Reel Gun D|
|French (NOA)||Arroseur léger requin||Light Shark Sprinkler|
|French (NOE)||Arroseur léger Cétacé|
|German||L3 Tintenwerfer D||L3 Inkthrower/-cannon D|
|Italian||Triplete compatto D||Compactly Triplet D|
|Spanish (NOA)||Manguera ligera D|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintambor ligero D||Light Inkdrum D|