The Custom Dual Squelcher is a main weapon in Splatoon. It is a Custom branded version of the Dual Squelcher.
Custom Dual Squelcher
The Custom Dual Squelcher was released n 27 June 2015 at 02:00 UTC in Splatoon. It is the Custom version of the Dual Squelcher. It comes as a set with Squid Beakon and Killer Wail.
- The Custom Dual Squelcher is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.2% allows players to fire 83 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 6 frames between bullets.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.6 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 12 degrees.
- The Custom Dual Squelcher has a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 22 units per frame for 6 frames, having an effective range of 132 units.
- Paint droplets occur every 105 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 2 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 8 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 21 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 18.5 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 13 units.
- ▲ Walk speed while firing increased by 20%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
An Inkling displaying the equipped Custom Dual Squelcher in standing position.
A jumping shot with the Custom Dual Squelcher.
Shooting the Custom Dual Squelcher (behind)
Shooting the Custom Dual Squelcher (front)
Showing the range of the Custom Dual Squelcher (front)
Official art of an Inkling holding the Custom Dual Squelcher.
Names in other languages
duaru suīpā kasutamu
|Dual Sweeper Custom
| French (NOA)
||Nettoyeur double modifié
||Modified Double Cleaner
| French (NOE)
||Nettoyeur duo modifié
||Modified Dual Cleaner
||Special Edition Dual Splasher
||Sweeper duo CM
||Custom Made Sweeper duo
| Spanish (NOA)
||Soplador doble adaptado
||Adapted Double Blower
| Spanish (NOE)
||Barredora Doble SP
||Double Sweeper SP