The Sloshing Machine's splash damage allows it to fulfill roles similar to that of a blasters. More specifically, it is very similar to the Rapid Blaster with respect to splash damage, direct damage, range, and speed. Additionally, the heavy arc of the projectile makes the weapon ideal for dealing with enemies behind cover, or enemies atop a platform, like the tower in Tower Control. These capabilities, however, come at the cost of lower attack-speed and turf coverage when compared to more traditional sloshers.
The Sloshing Machine consumes 7% of the ink-tank with each shot, allowing the player to fire 14 shots before needing to refill.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Movement speed while firing increased by about 11%
Throwing ink. (back)
- ▼ Movement speed while firing: 0.80 → 0.72
- — Fixed an issue causing the area below where shots from a Sloshing Machine hit a wall to not be inked.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 170 → 190
- ▼ Decreased radius of ink coverage when the center of a shot hits the ground by roughly 20%
- — Fixed an issue causing Slosher-type weapons to shoot ink from a higher position than they appeared to.
|View the quotation page.|
- The name is a portmanteau of "Slosher" and "washing machine."
Sloshing Machine is a pun derived from the verb to slosh and Washing Machine.
スクリュースロッシャー Sukuryū Surosshā is derived from Screw and the verb to slosh. Screw likely refers to the spinning motion of this weapon's projectile.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Klotstrommel||Slosh Drum (referring to the drum of a washing machine)|
|German||Trommel-Schwapper||Drum Slosher (referring to the drum of a washing machine)|
|Italian||Secchiostro centrifuga||Centrifuge Slosher|
|From центрифуга tsentrifuga (centrifuge)|
|Spanish||Derramatic centrífugo||Centrifugal Derramatic|