CoroCoro Splat Roller
|CoroCoro Splat Roller|
|Sub Weapon||Splash Wall|
|“||The CoroCoro Splat Roller is decorated with a rad logo Sheldon found inscribed on some ancient writings. The way Sheldon describes it:
It has a new hollow-titanium frame, ball-bearing joints, steering dampers, super stabilizers… So many new parts, in fact, that it kind of… came full circle. The specs ended up identical to the Splat Roller. But the addition of Splash Walls combined with the powerful Inkzooka make this set full of exciting new possibilities.
The CoroCoro Splat Roller is a Roller in Splatoon first announced in CoroCoro Comic, which also revealed the CoroCoro Cap and the CoroCoro Hoodie. It is one of eight weapons included in Sheldon's Picks Vol. 2 and was released at 02:00 UTC on June 8th, 2016.
The CoroCoro Splat Roller sprays an amount of ink when the player presses and continuing to hold it lays down a medium size amount of ink. It comes with the Splash Wall and Inkzooka. It is the third variation of the Splat Roller.
|“||A Splat Roller remodeled by Sheldon. This is the first time a Roller has been paired with a Splash Wall. Together with the powerful Inkzooka, this set is full of exciting new possibilities.||”|
— In-Game Description(NA)
"The CoroCoro Splat Roller is decorated with a cool logo I found inscribed on some ancient writings. It has a new hollow titanium frame, ball-bearing joints, steering dampers, super-stabilizers... So many new parts, in fact, that it kind of...came full circle. The specs ended up identical to the Splat Roller.
"The CoroCoro Splat Roller is decorated with a cool logo I found inscribed on some ancient writings. It has a new hollow titanium frame, ball bearing joints, steering dampers, super-stabilisers... So many new parts, in fact, that it kind of... came full circle. The specs ended up identical to the Splat Roller.
- CoroCoro Comic (コロコロコミック) is a Japanese manga magazine.
- Roller type weapons consume lots of ink, as they have very wide trails. The Ink Saver Main will reduce the amount of ink the roller uses.
- The Ninja Squid ability might also be another thing that can help splat foes, as not being able to be seen while you swim in your ink in squid form allows roller users to sneak up on foes and squish them with their roller.
- Rollers should be able to wait in ambush for opposing players. Using Cold Blooded cuts Echolocators and Point Sensors' times.
- The CoroCoro Splat Roller is the first real life sponsored Main Weapon to be released.
- The CoroCoro logo is imprinted on the actual roller, with it's other smaller mascot logo on the sides.
- When Sheldon is describing the weapon, he says that he found it on ancient writings. That is most likely the CoroCoro Comic.
- Japanese people often call compact rollers "Korokoro". It is the onomatopoeia that a small article rolls.
A male Inkling holding the CoroCoro Splat Roller.
CoroCoro Splat Roller is a combination of Splat and Roller plus the brand CoroCoro, a Japanese manga magazine.
スプラローラーコロコロ Supurarōrā Corocoro is a combination of either Splat or Splash, and Roller, as well as the brand CoroCoro.
Names in other languages
|Splaroller CoroCoro, portmanteau of "splash" and "roller" and CoroCoro Comic.|
|French||Rouleau CoroCoro||CoroCoro Roller|
|Italian||Rullo splat CoroCoro|
|Spanish||Rodillo básico CoroCoro||CoroCoro Basic Roller|