The Splatterscope is a type of charger, and it contains a scope for more precise aiming. Like all chargers, it can be charged to fire ink at long distances. It comes in a set with the Splash Wall and Echolocator.
|“||A Splatterscope remodeled by Sheldon. The range is fairly good but the field of vision is narrow. Clever use of the Splash Wall will let you go toe-to-toe with longer-ranged Chargers.||”|
— In-Game Description(NA)
The Bento Splatterscope is a Bento Splat Charger with a scope added for long-range sniping. This set suits (passive) agressive squids who like to pick off opponents from a distance. Blammo! (NA)
The Bento Splatterscope is a Bento Splat Charger with a scope added for long-range sniping. This set suits aggressive squids who like to pick off opponents from a distance. Blam! (EU/OC)"
- The Tenacity ability is very effective on Charger weapons. With Tenacity equipped, the Special Gauge automatically fills anytime the wearer's team has more inactive (waiting to respawn) players than the enemy team. As the Bento Splat Charger tends to be splatted significantly less often than most other weapons, Tenacity is optimal to ensure Echolocator, an extremely valuable special for both the team and the charger, is readily available.
- The Cold Blooded ability reduces the duration of tracking by Point Sensors, Haunt, and Echolocators by 75%. Cold Blooded allows players to be unpredictable in positioning, win sniper duels and prevent quick splats by enemy snipers
- The Ink Recovery Up ability hastens the refill rate of ink. The Bento Splatterscope relies on frequent supplies of ink, making this ability important. This ability enables players to have constant and more long term map presence and have both main and sub weapons frequently at hand.Tentatek gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
- Special Charge Up increases the rate at which the Special Gauge fills. Echolocator is extremely effective for the charger and its team, preventing flanks and aggressive pushes by the enemy team and allowing chargers to have a clear target to aim at, and coupled with the Bento Splat Charger's decent ink output, Echolocator will be a constant with Special Charge Up
- The Bento Splatterscope is a reference to bentos, with an Ink container resembling a soy sauce bottle and two pieces of fake grass commonly used as dividers in bentos.
- Kelp Splatterscope
- Splat Charger
- Kelp Splat Charger
- Bento Splat Charger
- Hero Charger Replica
Names in other languages
supura sukōpu bentō
|French (NOE)||Concentraceur zoom Bento|
|Italian||Splatter con mirino picnic|
|Spanish (NOA)||Telecargatintas bento|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas con mira picnic||Picnic Ink Charger with Scope|