Sloshing Machine Neo
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Movement speed while firing increased by about 11%
- ▼ Movement speed while firing: 0.80 → 0.72
- ▼ Decreased radius of ink coverage when the center of a shot hits the ground by roughly 20%
|View the quotation page.|
- At 28,500 cash, the Sloshing Machine Neo is the most expensive slosher and the third most expensive weapon in Splatoon.
Sloshing Machine Neo is a pun derived from the verb to slosh and Washing Machine, plus the suffix Neo, Ancient Greek for new. The suffix Neo is also used to differentiate it from the Sloshing Machine. This trait is shared among the other alternate sets of the Neo brand.
スクリュースロッシャーネオ Sukuryū Surosshā Neo is derived from Screw and the verb to slosh, plus the suffix Neo. Screw likely refers to spinning motion of this weapon's projectile. Like the English name, Neo is also used to differentiate it from Screw Slosher.
Names in other languages
Sukuryū Surosshā Neo
|Screw Slosher Neo|
|French (NOA)||Encrifugeur néo||Portmanteau of "Encre", ink, and "Centrifuge" + Neo|
|French (NOE)||Encrifugeur Néo||Portmanteau of "Encre", ink, and "Centrifuge" + Neo|
|German||Trommel-Schwapper Neo||Drum Slosher Neo (referring to the drum of a washing machine)|
|Italian||Secchiostro centrifuga Neo||Neo Centrifuge Slosher|
|Spanish||Derramatic centrífugo neo|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2