Hero Charger Replica
- 1 Splatoon
- 2 Splatoon 2
- 3 Quotes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Names in other languages
The Hero Charger is not available during regular Octo Valley but can be used at the amiibo stand in Inkopolis Plaza with an Inkling Girl amiibo. When using this amiibo, the player is given the chance to go through some of the previous Octo Valley levels that they have beaten and replay them using a Charger rather than a Shooter.
- Main article: Hero Charger
When the blueprints are obtained and given to Sheldon in Ammo Knights, he will give the player the Replica as he cannot copy the technology shown on the blueprints. It therefore loses the special designed Agent 3 Splat Bombs. Even though it looks like the Hero Charger, it has the same stats and weapon set of the Splat Charger.
The Hero Charger looks slightly similar to the real life M16 Rifle, an iconic weapon and the standard service rifle for many armies in the world; however, the M16 is an assault rifle rather than a sniper rifle.
- 23. Spongy Observatory
- 25. Far-Flung Flooders
- 27. Unavoidable Flying Object
- Boss 5: Enter the Octobot King!
The blueprints to the Hero Charger Replica are received after completing the fifth boss challenge.
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 75%
- ▼ Range when not fully charged reduced by about 20%.
- ▲ Range when fully charged increased by about 4%.
Promo of a female Inkling with the Hero Charger Replica.
Concept art of various weapons, with the Hero Charger Replica at the lower right.
- Splat Charger
- Kelp Splat Charger
- Bento Splat Charger
- Kelp Splatterscope
- Bento Splatterscope
- ▲ Ability to store a full charge for 1 second in squid form added.
- ▲ Range when not fully charged is no longer reduced by about 20%.
- ▼ Range decreased by about 8%.
- ▼ Maximum damage without full charge: 100.0 → 79.5
- ▼ Time taken to fully charge increased by 4/60 seconds.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge reduced by 4/60 seconds.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 190
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%.
- ▲ Increased the amount of ink splattered by each shot when it hits the ground.
- ▲ Area at player’s feet will now always be inked when firing.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Hero Charger looks slightly similar to the real-life M16 rifle, an iconic weapon and the standard for many armies around the world. However, the M16 is an assault rifle, not a sniper rifle.
- Marie's main weapon is shown to be the Hero Charger or its Replica, likely from her time in the role of Agent 2. This is shown in her artwork for the Go all out! vs. Focus on healing Splatfest.
Names in other languages
hīrō chājā repurika
|Hero Charger Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenlader (replica)||Hero Charger (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Conc. héroïque (rép.)|
|French (NOE)||Conc. héroïque (réplique)|
|German||Heldenkonzentrator Replik (Splatoon)
Helden-Konzentrator Replik (Splatoon 2)
|Hero Concentrator Replica|
|Italian||Splatter élite replica||Elite Splatter Replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cargatintas de élite réplica||Elite Ink Charger Replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas de élite (réplica)||Elite Ink Charger (replica)|