Hero Charger Replica
The Hero Charger is not available during regular Octo Valley but can be used at the amiibo stand in Inkopolis Plaza with an Inkling Girl amiibo. When using this Amiibo, the player is given the chance to go through some of the previous Octo Valley levels that they have beaten and replay them using a Charger rather than a Shooter.
- Main article: Hero Charger
The Hero Charger Replica is an alternate design of the standard Splat Charger model with the same stats and setup. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard Splat Charger and called it the Hero Charger Replica. Give it a shot!
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge reduced by 4/60 seconds.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 190
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%.
When the blueprints are obtained and given to Sheldon in Ammo Knights, he will give the player the Replica as he cannot copy the technology shown on the blueprints. It therefore loses the special designed Agent 3 Splat Bombs. Even though it looks like the Hero Charger, it has the same stats and weapon set of the Splat Charger.
The Hero Charger looks slightly similar to the real life M16 Rifle, an iconic weapon and the standar service rifle for many armies in the world; however, the M16 is an assault rifle rather than a sniper rifle.
|“||A sweet replica created by Sheldon from his grandfather's blueprints. It looks funky fresh, to be sure, but apparently it’s just a regular Splat Charger with a fancy paint job.||”|
— In-Game Description(NA)
|“||Created by Sheldon from his grandfather's blueprints. It looks pretty cool, but apparently it’s just a regular Splat Charger under that paint job...||”|
— In-Game Description(EU/OC)
- 23. Spongy Observatory
- 25. Far-Flung Flooders
- 27. Unavoidable Flying Object
- Boss 5: Enter the Octobot King!
The blueprints to the Hero Charger Replica are received after completing the fifth boss challenge.
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 75%
- ▼ Range when not fully charged reduced by about 20%.
- ▲ Range when fully charged increased by about 4%.
- Fully charged shots consume lots ink, and charger users can often run out when they least expect it. The Ink Recovery Up ability hastens the refill rate of ink. This ability enables players to have constant and more long term map presence and have both main and sub weapons frequently at hand. Tentatek gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
- Swim Speed Up makes mobility easier. Swim Speed Up will increase mobility in squid form to aid in quick escapes from enemies who get too close.
- The Cold Blooded ability reduces the duration of tracking by Point Sensors, Haunt, and Echolocators by 75%. Cold Blooded allows players to be unpredictable in positioning, win sniper duels and prevent quick splats by enemy snipers. As snipers wait in ink until an enemy approaches, Cold Blooded is useful for removing Echolocators that show where a hiding/camping spot is.
Promo of a female Inkling with the Hero Charger Replica.
Concept art of various weapons, with the Hero Charger Replica at the lower right.
- Splat Charger
- Kelp Splat Charger
- Bento Splat Charger
- Kelp Splatterscope
- Bento Splatterscope
- The Hero Charger looks slightly similar to the real-life M16 rifle, an iconic weapon and the standard for many armies around the world. However, the M16 is an assault rifle, not a sniper rifle.
Names in other languages
hīrō chājā repurika
|Hero Charger Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenlader (replica)||Hero loader (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Conc. héroïque (rép.)|
|French (NOE)||Conc. héroïque (réplique)|
|German||Heldenkonzentrator Replik (Splatoon)
Helden-Konzentrator Replik (Splatoon 2)
|Hero Concentrator Replica|
|Italian||Splatter élite replica||Elite Splatter Replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cargatintas de élite réplica||Elite Ink Charger Replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas de élite (réplica)||Elite Ink Charger (replica)|