From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
When activated, the Inkling can lock onto an opponent using and fire four homing missiles towards them.
|“||If you press , this will fire missiles at all enemies that you tag with your cursor. The more enemies you tag, the more effective it is.||”|
— In-game Description
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when shooting ink by roughly 50%.
- Locking on to as many opponents as possible will maximize the number of missiles that are fired. However, this will also extend the firing animation and leave the user exposed for a longer period of time.
- To prevent this, get into a safe spot and perform a Super Jump back to the respawn point, which will likely give you enough of a vantage point to lock onto and shoot down most or all foes.
- After the special is activated and fired, markers appear that show where the missiles land. Move away from marked spots to avoid the missiles.
- Tenta Missiles can also locate opponents; While aiming and firing, small circles will appear on the user's screen at the points opponents are at.
An Inkling using the Tenta Missiles.
- The Tenta missile launcher appears to be some modified soda crates, as hinted by the logo which looks like a certain cola brand, and can be found on vending machines around the square. This is further hinted at by the fact that the projectiles that the Tenta Missile launchers shoot look like soda bottles of some sort.
- In Salmon Run, the Flyfish appears to use its own version of the Tenta Missiles.
Names in other languages
|From каракатица karakatitsa, cuttlefish|
|This article or section is a stub.
You can help the wiki by to it.