When thrown, Toxic Mist surrounds a circular area in fog. Opponents caught in the fog move more slowly and gradually lose ink. Players that stay in the fog for a longer period of time are more severely affected.
Sub Power Up increases throwing range and air travel velocity for the Disruptor.
- ▲ Reduced ink consumption from 70% to 60% of ink-tank capacity.
- ▲ Reduced delay until start of ink recovery after using Toxic Mist by 25/60 of a second.
- ▼ Reduced the effect time from 7 seconds to 5 seconds.
- ▼ Reduced the Ink Saver (Sub) effect by roughly 14%.
An Inkling throwing the Toxic Mist.
- The Toxic Mist is almost identical in appearance as the Disruptor from Splatoon, and has similar effects.
Names in other languages
|French||Brume toxique||Toxic Haze|
|Italian||Nebbia tossica||Toxic fog|
Weapons in Splatoon 2