Kensa Undercover Brella
- The Kensa Undercover Brella is a lightweight weapon.
- The Kensa Undercover Brella's canopy has 200 HP.
- Brella canopies have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- The canopy takes 0.17 seconds to open.
- The canopy does 15 damage to opponents on contact.
- The canopy cannot be launched.
- If the canopy is destroyed, it takes 4.5 seconds to return.
- After splatting an opponent or assisting a teammate in splatting an opponent, the canopy will reappear if it had been destroyed, or be restored to maximum durability if it was still functional.
- Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- After firing, there is a 0.67 second cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding the canopy open is 0.5 seconds.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the shot takes 15 frames to come out.
- After firing, 16 frames must pass before the player can fire another shot.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 20 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- The Kensa Undercover Brella fires 4 projectiles per shot. Each projectile can do between 9 and 12 damage. A maximum of 4 projectiles per shot will damage the opponent, but the maximum possible damage per shot is capped at 40.
- If a projectile is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.1875 damage per frame until it reaches 9 damage at frame 24.
- Shots can deviate 4 degrees horizontally and 2.7 degrees vertically.
- Projectiles initially travel at a rate of 20 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 80 units.
- After that, the projectile's velocity is set to 19.085 units if the projectile's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
The Kensa Undercover Brella is a limited edition, custom umbrella created in collaboration with the Toni Kensa brand! Use the Torpedo sub to distract your enemies, then rush in and take 'em out while they're distracted! The special is Ink Armor, which gives you extra protection if your Brella gets busted. It'll give you one more chance to turn the tables! This set's mix of offense and defense let's[sic] you keep the enemies guessing, perfect for more technical players!
For competitive tips about the Kensa Undercover Brella
|View the strategy page.|
- This weapon is sometimes called the "Kunder", shortening the name to make call-outs easier
Names in other languages
Supai Gajetto Betchū
|Spy Gadget Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Paraplenzer||From paraplu (umbrella), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery + Toni Kensa|
|French||Para-encre espion K||Spy Brella K|
|Italian||Bombrello Nero Marlin||From bomba (bomb), ombrello (umbrella) and Nero Marlin (Toni Kensa)|
|Russian||Шпионский зонт от С. К.
Shpionskiy zont ot S. K.
|Spy umbrella from S.K.|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas discreto Tonken||Toni Kensa discreet ink-brella|