The Kensa Undercover Brella is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Toni Kensa-branded variant of the Undercover Brella.
Kensa Undercover Brella
The Kensa Undercover Brella was released on 7 November 2018 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Torpedoes and the Ink Armor.
- The Kensa Undercover Brella is a lightweight weapon.
- The Kensa Undercover Brella's shield has 200 HP.
- Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- The Kensa Undercover Brella fires 4 bullets per attack. Each bullet can do between 9 and 12 damage. A maximum of 4 bullets per attack will damage the opponent, but the maximum possible damage per attack is capped at 40.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.1875 damage per frame until it reaches 9 damage at frame 24.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 20 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 80 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 19.085 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- ▲ Increased the effect of the Main Power Up gear ability.
- ▲ The reduction in time it takes for a Brella's umbrella portion to be restored with the maximum number of Main Power Up gear abilities equipped has been raised from roughly 33% to roughly 44%.
- ▲ The effect provided by Main Power Up is now more easily triggered, even with fewer instances of the gear ability equipped.
- ▲ The effect of Main Power Up will be more noticeable even at lower stack levels.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 190
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 190 → 200
An Octoling girl (second to the left) with the Kensa Undercover Brella.
Names in other languages
Supai Gajetto Betchū
|Spy Gadget Bespoke
||Toni Kensa Paraplenzer
||From paraplu (umbrella), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery + Toni Kensa
||Para-encre espion K
||Spy Brella K
||Bombrello Nero Marlin
||From bomba (bomb), ombrello (umbrella) and Nero Marlin (Toni Kensa)
| Spanish (NOA)
||Paratintas discreto Tonken
||Toni Kensa discreet ink-brella