- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
An Inkling using the Classic Squiffer.
Sunken Scroll 18, with the Classic Squiffer at the lower right.
The Classic Squiffer was released on August 19, 2017 at 02:00 UTC.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%
- ▲ When storing a charged shot with a Charger, swimming into enemy ink and being returned to kid form now allows you to maintain the charge you had stored.
- — Fixed an issue preventing players using a Charger from shooting when pressing again after releasing the button once a stored charged shot had expired.
- ▲ Increased the amount of ink splattered by each shot when it hits the ground.
- ▲ Increased in-air charge speed by roughly 100%.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Classic Squiffer appears to be designed after a spray bottle.
Names in other languages
|Squicklean alpha, portmanteau of "squid", "quick" and "clean", and from Japanese famous detergent named マジックリン majikkurin Magiclean|
|French (NOA)||Lignizateur alpha|
|French (NOE)||Décap'express Alpha|
|Italian||Kalamarapid α||Portmanteau of calamaro (squid) and rapid.|
|Spanish (NOA)||Delineador (Splatoon)
Delineador X (Splatoon 2)
Eyeliner X (Splatoon 2)
|Spanish (NOE)||Kalarrapid α||Portmanteau of calamar(squid) and rapid(rapid)|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2