Rapid Blaster Pro
The Rapid Blaster Pro is a Rapid Blaster with an elongated handle and barrel, and increased range to match. Its range is the greatest of all blasters. As a trade-off, it has a slightly slower fire rate and higher ink consumption compared to the Rapid Blaster. Damage output and blast size are identical for both weapons.
The Rapid Blaster Pro was released on 17 October 2015 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Seekers and the Inkzooka. Each shot consumes 10% of the ink tank capacity, and the ink tank recovers 1.67% of its capacity between each shot, allowing the player to fire 11 shots before needing to refill on ink.
The same Inkling firing a burst of ink from the Rapid Blaster Pro.
The Rapid Blaster Pro returns in Splatoon 2 looking identical to how it did in the first game. It was released on 23 September 2017 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with the Toxic Mist and Ink Storm. Each shot consumes 8% of the ink tank capacity, allowing the player to fire 12 shots before needing to refill on ink.
- The Rapid Blaster Pro is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 8% allows players to fire 12 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 6 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes ? frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 40 frames between shots.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
R Burasutā Erīto
|R (Rapid) Blaster Elite|
|Dutch||Flitsblaster Pro||Flash Blaster Pro|
|French (NOA)||Turboblasteur pro||Turbo Blaster pro|
|French (NOE)||Turboblaster pro||Turbo Blaster pro|
|German||Turbo-Blaster Plus||Turbo Blaster Plus|
|Italian||Blaster élite||Élite Blaster|
|Spanish (NOA)||Turbolanzamotas Pro||Turbo Speck Thrower Pro|