Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This special is infinite, meaning you can walk with this special without it disappearing, this gives you a lot of time to relocate and aim it.
- Ink Storm damages opponents at a rate 24 damage per second and takes 4.17 seconds to splat from full health. The Ink Storm moves at a slow enough speed that if an opponent does not move as it passes over them it may splat them, which can be used to disrupt Charger positions.
- This special can be seen as a pressurizer and a damage dealing AoE.
- There is not much you can do to stop an Ink Storm, because it deploys very quickly. Exit the Ink Storm as quickly as you can, as the damage can stack quickly, you can't regenerate your health in the Ink Storm.
The Ink Storm as it is pouring ink on the map and splatting enemy inklings in Starfish Mainstage.
An Inkling preparing to throw the Ink Storm itself.
- The Ink Storm holds the record for largest special gauge size, 230 points.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
|Anaspidea, literally "rain-maker"|
|French||Pluie d'encre||Ink rain|
|Italian||Pioggia di colore||Rain of color|
|Spanish||Atormentador||Stormer (from “tormenta”-storm)|