Kensa Splattershot Pro
- The Kensa Splattershot Pro is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 2% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 50 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 11 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 4 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 8 frames between shots (7.5 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.55 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 42.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 7 frames after being fired, it loses 1.3125 damage per frame until it reaches 21 damage at frame 23.
- The bullet hitbox has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 2.7 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 6 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa Splattershot Pro starts off having a 1% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 1% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 24 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 8 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 0.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 56 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (86 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 38.33333 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 114.99999 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 22.698 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 88 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 2 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 6 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 18 units, and a width of 8 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 16 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 12.5 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
The Kensa Splattershot Pro is a limited-edition, custom Splattershot created in collaboration with Toni Kensa! Check your opponents with Splat Bombs and finish them with the main weapon! Use the Booyah Bomb special to cover the stage in a whirlwind of ink and instantly set the pace of battle! Want to sail a victory on a wave of booyahs from your buddies and become the hero of your own turf-war tale? This set's for you!
For competitive tips about the Kensa Splattershot
|View the strategy page.|
Names in other languages
Puraimu Shūtā Betchū
|Prime Shooter Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Superspetter Pro||Toni Kensa Supersplatter Pro|
|French||Liquidateur Pro K||Liquidator Pro K|
|German||Kensa-Profi-Kleckser||Kensa professional blot|
|Italian||Splasher èlite Nero Marlin||Black Marlin Elite Splasher|
|Russian||Каплестрел ПРО от С.К.
Kaplestrel PRO ot S.K.
|Dropshooter PRO from S.K|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador Pro Tonken||Toni Kensa Pro Sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzatintas Plus Elegante||Elegant Ink-thrower|