The Kensa Splattershot Pro is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Toni Kensa-branded variant of the Splattershot Pro.
Kensa Splattershot Pro
The Kensa Splattershot Pro was released on 3 October 2018 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Splat Bombs and the Booyah Bomb.
- The Kensa Splattershot Pro is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 2% allows players to fire 50 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 8 frames between bullets.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.55 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 7 frames after being fired, it loses 1.6153846153846 damage per frame until it reaches 21 damage at frame 20.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 2.7 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 6 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa Splattershot Pro starts off having a 1% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 1% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle. Meaning that it takes 24 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- When not shooting, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 0.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum. Meaning that it takes 48 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (78 after shooting while jumping.)
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 38.33333 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 114.99999 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 22.698 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Paint droplets occur every 88 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 2 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 8 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 18 units, and a width of 11 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 16 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 12.5 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- ▲ Reduce the interval between firing and when you're able to become a squid or use sub weapon by 2/60 of a second.
- ▲ Reduced the time to shoot from squid form by 1/60 of a second.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 200
- ▼ Effects of Main Power Up have been reduced.
- The number of gear powers required for damage to reach 49.9 is changed from 3.1 basic gear powers to 3.9 basic gear powers.
An Inkling boy (first right) with the Kensa Splattershot Pro
Names in other languages
Puraimu Shūtā Betchū
|Prime Shooter Bespoke
||Toni Kensa Superspetter Pro
||Toni Kensa Supersplatter Pro
||Liquidateur Pro K
||Liquidator Pro K
||Splasher èlite Nero Marlin
||Black Marlin Elite Splasher
| Spanish (NOA)
||Rociador Pro Tonken
||Toni Kensa Pro Sprayer
| Spanish (NOE)
||Lanzatintas Plus Elegante