Custom Goo Tuber
This weapon can hold a charge for an exceptionally long time in comparison to other chargers, being able to hold a charge for five seconds as opposed to other chargers which only last one second. This allows players to get to a better vantage point or sneak up on enemies with a full charge. The weapon also bears the ability to store incomplete charges. Its charging time takes slightly longer than a Splat Charger, and the range is slightly shorter. Each fully charged shot consumes 15% of the ink tank, allowing users to fire six shots before needing to refill.
- The Custom Goo Tuber is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2% to 15% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 15% allows players to fire 6 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- It takes 1.25 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.3 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 130 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 126.02 to 188.03999 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 198.03999.
|View the quotation page.|
- Goo Tuber's Japanese name is "Soy Tuber". This weapon resembles a siphon pump aka shōyu pump (醤油ちゅるちゅる Shōyu Churu-churu).
Names in other languages
Soi Chūbā Kasutamu
|Soy Tuber Custom|
|Dutch||Gemodde Spetbuizer||From Gemodde (Modded), Spet (Splat) + variation of "buizen" (tubes)|
|French||Détubeur modifié||Modified Goo Tuber|
|German||T-Tuber SE||Goo Tuber SE (Special Edition)|
|Italian||Tintubator CM||Goo Tuber Custom-Made|
|Goo Tuber "Pont"*|
|Spanish (NOA)||Entintubo adaptado||Adapted Goo Tuber|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tubofusil SP||Branded Goo Tuber|