Custom Goo Tuber
This weapon can hold a charge for an exceptionally long time in comparison to other chargers, being able to hold a charge for five seconds as opposed to other chargers which only last one second. This allows players to get to a better vantage point or sneak up on enemies with a full charge. The weapon also bears the ability to store incomplete charges. Its charging time takes slightly longer than a Splat Charger, and the range is slightly shorter. Each fully charged shot consumes 15% of the ink tank, allowing users to fire six shots before needing to refill.
- The Custom Goo Tuber is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2% to 15% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 15% allows players to fire 6 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The Custom Goo Tuber can store its charge while submerged in ink.
- A stored charge can be held for up to 5 seconds.
- The Custom Goo Tuber can store incomplete charges.
- The delay between being submerged in ink with a stored charge and being able to fire the charge is 15 frames.
- The delay between being submerged in ink with a stored charge and the laser appearing is 10 frames.
- It takes 1.25 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- It takes 0.88 seconds to reach 100 damage. This is 70.22% of the charge circle.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3.75 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3.75 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.3 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 130 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 126 to 188 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 198.
The Custom Goo Tuber retains the charm and features of the original but has a fresh new look! You get the Goo Tuber's extended charged storage and mobility, but also the dynamic reach of Curling Bombs as a sub! Opponents bringing the pressure? Get airborne with the Inkjet and make 'em wish they'd stayed in bed. Become a master of the charged shot while wielding your influence on the map, and you'll be unstoppable!
|“||Great news for those who love Goo Tubing! The Custom Goo Tuber will be available this evening. It has the same stats as the original Goo Tuber, but brings its own sense of whimsy and charm with a new look. Rounding out the kit are Curling Bombs and the Inkjet special. To be sure, it’s a kit that has a lot of reach.||”|
- This weapon is tied with the Splash-o-matic, Herobrush Replica, and Octobrush for the cheapest Inkjet in the game (170 p).
- Goo Tuber's Japanese name is "Soy Tuber". This weapon resembles a siphon pump aka shōyu pump (醤油ちゅるちゅる Shōyu Churu-churu).
Names in other languages
Soi Chūbā Kasutamu
|Soy Tuber Custom|
|Dutch||Gemodde Spetbuizer||From Gemodde (Modded), Spet (Splat) + variation of "buizen" (tubes)|
|French||Détubeur modifié||Modified Goo Tuber|
|German||T-Tuber SE||Goo Tuber SE (Special Edition)|
|Italian||Tintubator CM||Goo Tuber Custom-Made|
|Goo Tuber "Pont"*|
|Spanish (NOA)||Entintubo adaptado||Adapted Goo Tuber|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tubofusil SP||Branded Goo Tuber|