Clash Blaster Neo
- The Clash Blaster Neo is a lightweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 4% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 20 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 20 frames between shots (3 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.65 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 60.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- Shots cannot ever deviate from the inner reticle while on the ground.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 40 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 50%.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 9.35 units per frame for 8 frames, having an effective range of 74.8 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 9.2715 units if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Ink droplets occur every 32 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 3 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 2 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 0 units, and a width of 5 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 2.1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 10.7 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 2.1 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- The shot explodes 12 frames after being fired.
- The far damage radius of the explosion is 40 units.
- The near damage radius of the explosion is 10 units.
- Damage from the explosion is 30. Damage does not change based on distance from the center of the explosion.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the damage is 15.
- When the shot explodes in the air, it creates a splash of paint with a radius of 25 units.
- The wall impact painting radius is 18 units.
The Clash Blaster Neo offers the same functionality of the original while sporting a hot new look.
This set comes with Curling Bombs for closing the distance quickly. They work well with the quick action of the main weapon!
If far-off foes are giving you grief, see how they like your Tenta Missiles.
This set is great for players who like to go on the attack while also watching their teammates' backs.
The Neo sticker on the front of the weapon.
The results screen shows a player using the Clash Blaster Neo on the third line. This shows that the Special for this set is Tenta Missiles.
This player is shown holding and shooting a Clash Blaster. The modification is not specifically visible...
... But a second later, as the screen spirals out, the same player is shown throwing a Burst Bomb, proving this is a different set.
- Before being officially announced, the Clash Blaster Neo appeared in the Version 3.0 preview section of the 8 March 2018 Nintendo Direct.
- It was shown to come with Burst Bombs and Tenta Missiles. However, later datamining and the final release have shown the weapon to come with Curling Bombs, in contradiction to the video.
- The Clash Blaster Neo is one of the only three weapons to be unlocked simultaneously with its alternate kit, the Clash Blaster. The other pairs are the H-3 Nozzlenose D and Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose and the E-liter 4K Scope and Custom E-liter 4K Scope. It however remains as the only completely unique weapon.
- This is due to the Clash Blaster being unlocked at Level 30, which is the highest level for unlocking weapons.
Names in other languages
Kurasshu Burasutā Neo
|Clash Blaster Neo|
|Dutch||Knalblaster Neo||Bang Blaster Neo|
|French (NOA)||Rafalblasteur Néo||Burst Blaster Neo|
|French (NOE)||Rafablaster Néo||Burst Blaster Neo|
|German||Kontra-Blaster Neo||Contra Blaster Neo|
|Italian||Blaster da mischia Neo||Brawl Blaster Neo|
|Contra blaster Neo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Hiperlanzamotas neo||Hyper Speck-Launcher neo|
|Spanish (NOE)||Turbodevastador neo||Turbodevastator neo|