Clash Blaster Neo
- The Clash Blaster Neo is a lightweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 4% allows players to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 6 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes ? frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 20 frames between bullets.
The Neo sticker on the front of the weapon
The results screen shows a player using the Clash Blaster Neo on the third line. This shows that the Special for this set is Tenta Missiles.
This player is shown holding and shooting a Clash Blaster. The modification is not specifically visible...
... But a second later, as the screen spirals out, the same player is shown throwing a Burst Bomb, proving this is a different set.
|View the quotation page.|
- Before being officially announced, the Clash Blaster Neo appeared in the Version 3.0 preview section of the 8 March 2018 Nintendo Direct.
- It was shown to come with Burst Bombs and Tenta Missiles. However, later datamining and the final release have shown the weapon to come with Curling Bombs, in contradiction to the video.
- The Clash Blaster Neo is one of the only two weapons to be unlocked simultaneously with its original weapon, the Clash Blaster. The other is the E-liter 4K Scope and Custom E-liter 4K Scope. It however remains as the only completely unique weapon.
- This is due to the Clash Blaster being unlocked at Level 30, which is the highest level for unlocking weapons.
Names in other languages
Kurasshu Burasutā Neo
|Clash Blaster Neo|
|Dutch||Knalblaster Neo||Bang Blaster Neo|
|French (NOA)||Rafalblasteur Néo||Burst Blaster Neo|
|French (NOE)||Rafablaster Néo||Burst Blaster Neo|
|German||Kontra-Blaster Neo||Contra Blaster Neo|
|Italian||Blaster da mischia Neo||Brawl Blaster Neo|
|Contra blaster Neo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Hiperlanzamotas neo||Hyper Speck-Launcher neo|
|Spanish (NOE)||Turbodevastador neo||Turbodevastator neo|