The Flingza Roller is capable of long-range vertical swings like the Dynamo Roller, while not having to share the low mobility of the Dynamo Roller. As a trade-off, its damage at long-range is lower than the Dynamo Roller. For horizontal swings, the swing speed and damage of the Flingza Roller is between the Carbon Roller and the Splat Roller. Each horizonal swing consumes 8% of the ink-tank capacity, allowing for 12 swings before needing to refill. Each vertical swing consumes 12%, allowing for eight swings. Like other roller-type weapons, the Flingza Roller can be pushed along the ground to cover turf while moving, and only needs one well-aimed ink-fling attack to splat an opponent.
- ▲ Increased movement speed when the roller is being swung overhead.
- ▲ Made it easier to ink the ground in front of you when using a horizontal swing.
- ▲ Increased range of ink flung by a horizontal swing by roughly 17%.
- ▲ Increased range at which maximum damage is dealt by a horizontal swing by 25%.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers with either a vertical or horizontal swing by roughly 40%.
- ▲ Decreased the knock back distance when coming into contact with a roller that has run out of ink or is in mid-air.
- — Fixed an issue causing the aiming reticule to display outside the center of the screen when moving the camera and using a roller or brella-type weapon.
- ▲ Vertical fling painting range extended
- ▲ Vertical fling indirect hit damage range expanded, the area where the damage is above 50.0 was lengthened by about 13%
- ▲ Vertical fling direct hit damage range expanded, the area where the damage is above 100.0 was lengthened by about 11%
- ▼ Special Points: 180 → 190
|View the quotation page.|
- The Flingza Roller is visually designed after after a fountain pen. The idle stance and vertical swing show the nib (also seen in the promo image above) while the horizontal swing and rolling stance have the pen with its cap on.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Rodillo versátil||Versatile roller|
Weapons in Splatoon 2