The Tenta Brella functions similarly to the standard Splat Brella, but the shield is much larger. This means it can block more shots and leave a wider ink trail when launched.
- The Tenta Brella's shield has 800 HP.
- After being launched, it takes half the normal damage from enemy attacks.
- It does 30 damage to opponents on contact.
- The shield takes 1.75 seconds to be launched, and 6.0 seconds to return.
- Each shot consumes 10% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing players to fire 10 shots before needing to refill.
- Holding long enough after firing to deploy the shield uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 40% of the ink tank is used in total to release the shield.
- The shield absorbs Rainmaker shots, taking damage from them but not allowing them to explode. This is not the case for bombs, as it will explode on impact, dealing damage to anything in front of the shield
- The shield is unaffected by Object Shredder. No additional damage will be dealt.
- Ink Storm and Sting Ray ignore the shield, dealing damage directly to the player.
- A released shield breaks Ink Armor on impact.
- A released shield will break if it touches a Splash Wall, another brella shield, or the Rainmaker shield.
- ▲ Decreased time required to return to standard movement speed after moving while shooting by 10/60 of a second.
- ▲ Increased damage delivered by each shot that lands from 15 to 17.5.
- ▲ Increased maximum damage dealt by a shot burst from 120 to 122.5.
- ▲ Decreased damage done to the umbrella by shooters (excluding blasters), splatlings, and dualies by roughly 30%.
- ▲ The umbrella will no longer be destroyed immediately after coming into contact with a Baller.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when shooting ink by roughly 30%.
- — Fixed an issue causing the aiming reticule to display outside the center of the screen when moving the camera and using a Roller or Brella-type weapon.
- — Fixed an issue causing brellas to shoot in an off-center direction when shooting them while moving the camera.
- — Fixed an issue causing a discrepancy in movement speed while trying to shoot a brella-type weapon with no ink remaining, as opposed to shooting a brella with ink in the ink tank.
- ▲ In Rainmaker mode, equipping weapons such as the E-liter 4K and Dynamo Roller will no longer lower movement and swim speed while holding the Rainmaker.
- — Fixed an issue allowing brella weapons used by opponents to shoot while their umbrellas remained open.
- ▲ Reduced the time between readying and launching the umbrella from 1.5 seconds to .5 seconds.
- ▲ Reduced the amount of ink necessary to launch the umbrella by roughly 25%.
- ▲ Reduced the time it takes to regain the umbrella after its destroyed or lost from 9 seconds to 6 seconds.
- ▼ Reduced the time a launched umbrella remains on a stage from 8 seconds to 6 seconds.
- ▲ Special Points: 180 → 170
- ▲ Increased area covered by ink at player’s feet when the brella is open.
- ▲ Increased area of ink coverage generated when umbrella portion is launched.
- ▲ Decreased time for new umbrella to be generated after it is either destroyed or launched from 6 to 5 seconds.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Tenta Brella is designed after a dome tent camping shelter, as its Japanese name indicates.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Kampeerplenzer||From Kamperen (to camp), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery|
|French (NOA)||Méga para-encre||Mega Splat Brella|
|French (NOE)||Para-encre XL||Splat Brella XL|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas forestal||Forest Inkbrella|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas maxi||Maxi Inkbrella|