The Aerospray PG fires quick bursts, so its user can cover a relatively large area with ink in a short time. It is also a short range Weapon, so it will make quick work of nearby targets. It is in a set with the Burst Bombs and the Kraken. Like the Aerospray MG and RG, the PG can only be purchased after defeating The Rampaging Octowhirl Boss Battle and obtaining its Sunken Scroll.
|“||An Aerospray MG remodeled by Sheldon. This set builds on the natural strengths of the weapon. The main and Burst Bombs help claim turf and the Kraken crushes enemy defenses.||”|
— In-Game Description(NA)
|“||The Aerospray PG is best described as a little update to the Aerospray MG that Sheldon built from his grandpappy’s blueprints. No matter how you describe it, it’s definitely a hand-crafted work of art. Burst Bombs help claim turf and the Kraken crushes enemy defenses.||”|
The Aerospray PG is a little update to the Aerospray MG that I built from my grandpappy's blueprints. It's a hand-crafted work of art, if I do say so myself. I really put a lot of love into it! The Burst Bombs let you control your opponents' movements before smashing them with the Kraken. Rated PG for severe splattings! (NA/EU/OC)
- The Ink Saver (Sub) ability decreases the ink usage of sub weapons by up to 75% of their normal usage. This is very useful when using Burst Bombs, and 2 or more mains of Ink Saver (Sub) allows you to throw 3 Burst Bombs consecutively. Firefin gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
- Swim Speed Up buffs the Aerospray PG by both improving its mobility (which is needed due to its poor range) and the Kraken. Since the Aerospray is outranged and outclassed by many weapons, Swim Speed Up helps for quick getaways and repositioning in sticky situations. Krak-On gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
- Special Saver helps ease the Aerospray PG's Medium depletion, allowing for more Krakens throughout the match. This is especially important if you find yourself being splatted often, particularly in hectic Ranked modes like Tower Control. Zekko gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
- While Damage Up does not do much for your main weapon, it increases the direct damage and splash damage of Burst Bombs, making it a useful ability if you use bombs a lot. SquidForce gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
- The Aerospray PG appears to be designed after an aerograph, a type of airbrush.
- The Aerospray PG, along with its alternates, the Aerospray MG and Aerospray RG, are the only weapons that have a 5-hit K.O.
- The "PG" in this weapon's name likely stands for "Perfect Grade" in reference to Bandai's line of 1:60 scale model kits for the anime Mobile Suit Gundam.
- This is because it is common for model kits to be painted with an airbrush and because Gundam models are extremely popular in Japan.
A male Inkling runs with the Aerospray PG.
Names in other languages
|Pro Modeler PG|
|French (NOA)||Pouche-pouche sélect|
|French (NOE)||Aérogun select|
|Spanish (NOA)||Aerógrafo GE|
|Spanish (NOE)||Aerógrafo Extra||Airbrush Extra|
-  Live from Squid Research Lab: The Aerospray PG