The Clash Blaster fires at a short range, and at very high speed, but takes two direct hits to splat an opponent. The design appears to use crayon-like objects. The Clash Blaster behaves as a pressure-based weapon. Compared to other blasters, which require a direct hit for quick splats, the Clash Blaster fires more rapidly, increasing mobility and turf coverage. The Splat Bomb sub weapon complements standard fire by offering the ability to corner opponents and weaken opponents for faster splats. The Sting Ray can be used to pressure opponents outside of its range and refills the player's ink tank.
- The Clash Blaster is a lightweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 4% allows players to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 6 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes ? frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 20 frames between shots.
An Inkling holding the Clash Blaster.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Clash Blaster's design is likely based on a mechanical pencil sharpener, hence the crayons.
- The Clash Blaster is one of the only three weapons to be unlocked simultaneously with its alternate kit, the Clash Blaster Neo. The other two are the H-3 Nozzlenose D and Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose, and the E-liter 4K Scope and Custom E-liter 4K Scope. It however remains as the only completely unique weapon.
- This is due to the Clash Blaster being unlocked at Level 30, which is the highest level for unlocking weapons.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Rafalblasteur||Burst Blaster|
|French (NOE)||Rafablaster||Burst Blaster|
|Italian||Blaster da mischia||Brawl Blaster|
|Spanish (NOA)||Hiperlanzamotas||Hyper Speck-launcher|