- 1 Splatoon
- 2 Splatoon 2
- 3 Quotes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Names in other languages
The L-3 Nozzlenose was released on June 17, 2015 at 02:00 UTC.
- ▲ Ink coverage increased by 10%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Damage to the Rainmaker shield increased by about 20%
An Inkling shooting the L-3 Nozzlenose (front).
Art for Splatoon's first anniversary, with an Inkling (far left) with the L-3 Nozzlenose.
- ▲ Movement speed while firing: 0.50 → 0.72
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 170 → 180
- ▲ Increased bullet velocity by roughly 25% without changing shot distance.
- ▲ Now more likely to ink the area at the player's feet when firing.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Nozzlenose family of weapons are visually designed after garden hose reels. This is also reflected in their names in some other languages.
- The D in the name of the alternative version likely represents the dolphin sticker on the side.
- The dolphin may be a reference to the codename for the Nintendo GameCube: "Dolphin."
Names in other languages
|L3 Reel Gun|
|Dutch||L-3 Stompsnuit||L-3 Stompsnout|
|French||Arroseur léger||Light watering hose|
|German||L3 Tintenwerfer||L3 Inkthrower/cannon|
|Italian||Triplete compatto||Compactly Triplet|
|Spanish (NOA)||Manguera ligera||Light Hose|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintambor ligero||Light Inkdrum|