The Tentatek Splattershot is an all-around weapon in terms of power, range, and rate of fire, making it easy to use for players of all levels of experience. When utilized, it sprays a steady splattering ink until the player's Ink Tank is depleted. It comes in a set with the Suction Bomb and Inkzooka. The first weapon available to the public in the 2014 E3 Demo of the game. Many view the Tentatek Splattershot as an indispensable "jack-of-all-trades" weapon. With good all around damage, range, fire rate, ammo consumption and inking capability, combined with the highly useful Suction Bombs and Inkzooka, the Tentatek is a solid and safe bet for any map and any game mode.
- The weapon itself has a high enough rate of fire to keep Krakens at bay and inks good turf to boot.
- Inkzooka has the second highest range of any weapon in the game, only losing out to the E-liter 3K family of weapons (but not by much).
- Suction Bombs are capable of flushing enemies out of key positions, such as the Tower or Sniper Perches.
- ▼ Base damage: 36.0 → 35.0
- ▼ Special gauge decrease: 50% → up to 75%
A male Inkling running with the Tentatek Splattershot.
Promo for Tentatek, with a male Inkling holding the Tentatek Splattershot.
The recolored Inkling Boy amiibo holds the Tentatek Splattershot.
The recolored Inkling Girl amiibo does as well.
The Tentatek Splattershot returns in Splatoon 2, now based off the Splattershots redesign in that game, and differs in appearance with a banner wrapped around the gun with a Tentatek logo. It now comes with Splat Bombs and the Inkjet.
- ▼ Ink consumption: 0.9% → 1.0%
- ▼ Range decreased by about 8%.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 190 → 210
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 210 → 230
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 230 → 210
The Tentatek Splattershot in Splatoon 2.
|View the quotation page.|
Tentatek Splattershot is a combination of Splatter (as well as Splat) and Shot. It has the Tentatek brand name as a prefix to differentiate it from the Splattershot. It also denotes that the weapon is a collaboration with Tentatek.
Its Japanese name, スプラシューターコラボ supurashūtā korabo, is a combination of either Splat or Splash, and Shooter. It also has the abbreviated prefix Collab to separate it from Splashooter and to denote that it is a collaboration. However, unlike the English name, it doesn't specify the brand Tentatek.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Tentatek Superspetter||Tentatek Supersplatter|
|French (NOA)||Liquéficateur Tentatek||Tentatek Liquificator|
|French (NOE)||Liquidateur griffé||Branded Liquidator|
|Italian||Splasher logo||Splasher logo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador Tentáctica||Tentatek Sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzatintas B||Ink Thrower B|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2